Saturn Retrograde?

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
Serpentlover666

Saturn Retrograde?

Postby Serpentlover666 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:23 am

I am still confused with astrology but I am trying to time a curse and I am checking void moons and if Saturn is retrograde yet if it is ok to still start now? Iooked up when Saturn is due to go retrograde and am confused because it said has entered RX zone but isnt retrograde until April? Can someone please help me with this? Does RX zone mean it is in the retrograde zone and has stopped? Is it ok to begin a black magic working still before it goes retrograde? Thankyou!

Hail Satan

Egon

Re: Saturn Retrograde?

Postby Egon » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:20 pm

HPS Maxine told Saturn retro is ok for cursings while only Mars retro is not.

Serpentlover666

Postby Serpentlover666 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Thankyou very much!

Hail Satan!

Ave6Hail6Heil6

Postby Ave6Hail6Heil6 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:36 pm

Egon wrote:HPS Maxine told Saturn retro is ok for cursings while only Mars retro is not.

Yes but what does it mean or indicate as far as it's position in a natal chart? For instance, transit saturn will go retrograde in my third house. Recently I've had a broken relationship with a sibling I was really close to yet the unstable relationship between me and my parents have seem to straighten out.
In the same house lies mercury and moon although 20º apart yet Saturn retrograde will be squared with my ascendent and aspecting my jupiter in cancer and i believe my natal saturn in Gemini.
How do you interpret it natally?