Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn in first house

NinRick

If Saturn is your chartruler, and saturn enters your first house, would it be good or bad?
My guess is if you keep up meditations it would be good, otherwise this could end up in disaster.

You need to be really careful with this transit as it can be damning. This depends also in how your life is already shaped and upon which foundations. Saturn through the first house return will mature you up a lot, but it can also cause excessive negativity.

Meditation is paramount and should be done daily without fail with this transit. Guard yourself.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You need to be really careful with this transit as it can be damning. This depends also in how your life is already shaped and upon which foundations. Saturn through the first house return will mature you up a lot, but it can also cause excessive negativity.

Meditation is paramount and should be done daily without fail with this transit. Guard yourself.

Thank you so much for your advice!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This makes me wonder, how different would such a transit be for individuals with natal Saturn posited in the 1st House? Would the maturing up be amplified since this coincides with their Saturn Return, with the negativity centering around issues with the self/personality?

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This makes me wonder, how different would such a transit be for individuals with natal Saturn posited in the 1st House? Would the maturing up be amplified since this coincides with their Saturn Return, with the negativity centering around issues with the self/personality?
Saturn in first house is a co-ruler so when Saturn will make a conjunction with Natal Saturn the effects of the transit will be amplified. Plus it's a Saturn return. This can be very negative if one doesn't meditate. If you do, the negative effects will disappear (personal experience).

WiseDragon said:
Saturn in first house is a co-ruler so when Saturn will make a conjunction with Natal Saturn the effects of the transit will be amplified. Plus it's a Saturn return. This can be very negative if one doesn't meditate. If you do, the negative effects will disappear (personal experience).

I had a feeling that would be the case, but wasn't sure if maybe the effects of the transit would be easier/familiar for the person to handle due to natal Saturn's presence in that House. Many thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back