Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with dates

Low Priest

Please tell me if these are accurate...
Full moon in Cancer - January 10 2020
Mercury in Gemini - May 11 2020
Venus in Taurus - March 5 2020
Sun in Leo - July 22 2020
Mars in Aries - June 28 2020
Jupiter in Sagittarius - June 30 2020
And when is Saturn not in retrograde or in Aries or in Leo or in Cancer(after June 30 2020)

Please help me as astrology really frustrates me. I only know how to read birth charts but really idk how to predict the position of the planets or understand where the planets are in the present.

Hi, use Ephemeris to discover planet in their sign.

All dates are correct expect Jupiter, it will enter in Aquarius on 19.12.2020, not in Sagittarius

i don't understand what you mean with Saturn, this year it will go:

22.03.2020 03:58:29 enter in Aquarius
11.05.2020 04:09:13 retrogade
01.07.2020 23:36:55 enter again in Capricorn
29.09.2020 05:11:20 goes direct
17.12.2020 05:04:01 enter again Aquarius

I use this site to check this movement of planets:
http://www.effemeridi.altervista.org/ephem/ephem2020.htm
It's in italian but it's in Universal Time, so it's all same for us worldwide, just organized with your Time Zone (especially for Moon, but here have apposite site for Moon, more easily)

This Ephemeris is from JPL DE430/431, JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory Development Ephemeris) by NASA. It's most accurate than others ephemeris.

Also here have calendar make for our Satanist Spiritual, download it, you can find it in this topic https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26302

Ciao

Cfecit said:
Hi, use Ephemeris to discover planet in their sign.

All dates are correct expect Jupiter, it will enter in Aquarius on 19.12.2020, not in Sagittarius

i don't understand what you mean with Saturn, this year it will go:

22.03.2020 03:58:29 enter in Aquarius
11.05.2020 04:09:13 retrogade
01.07.2020 23:36:55 enter again in Capricorn
29.09.2020 05:11:20 goes direct
17.12.2020 05:04:01 enter again Aquarius

I use this site to check this movement of planets:
http://www.effemeridi.altervista.org/ephem/ephem2020.htm
It's in italian but it's in Universal Time, so it's all same for us worldwide, just organized with your Time Zone (especially for Moon, but here have apposite site for Moon, more easily)

This Ephemeris is from JPL DE430/431, JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory Development Ephemeris) by NASA. It's most accurate than others ephemeris.

Also here have calendar make for our Satanist Spiritual, download it, you can find it in this topic https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26302

Ciao
On the Jos website it says
"Jupiter is at its most powerful in its home sign of Sagittarius, its co-ruling sign of Pisces, or its exalted sign of Cancer. Never perform this meditation when Jupiter is retrograde, or in the signs of Gemini, Virgo, or Capricorn."
Thanks though. I will check out the website

Yeah, this is why on Satanism Calendar here no have square for Jupiter for entire 2020, as stated by Lydia if I remember correct, this because Jupiter is in Capricorn.

Ciao

Cfecit said:
Yeah, this is why on Satanism Calendar here no have square for Jupiter for entire 2020, as stated by Lydia if I remember correct, this because Jupiter is in Capricorn.

Ciao
I was hoping to do necronomicon meditations, as I already did the 3rd eye chakra on the recent full moon. So for the crown(Jupiter) can use this date as a replacement even tho its not listed on the websites necronomicon page?

Opening a crown chakra you can do with mantra. Necronomicon is not the unique method. If you fell better with it, continue to use with it. I didn't use Necronomicon so I cannot help you with this question, but, if I'm not mistaken, with necronomicon it is not necessary to fully coordinate 100% with planet signs. Of course if the signs are in good zone, the result is more better. In neutral sign or wrong zone you can still archive a result but not a bigger as in first case. Valute the situation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back