Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aquarius Pisces Cusp, Self Realization

serpentsistaa666

I am an aquarius pisces cusp who is endowed with the need for love. I have always felt like I don't have enough love and have been searching for what feels like my entire life. I'm only **. I've been having self realizations lately, which I think is the result of doing my spiritual duties and catering to myself spiritually. The purpose of this post is to basically ask about self realization. I am so amazed and what I feel like is "ready" for love, I am so accepting of all my past partners baggage, yet so lonely that I lose interest in whoever I'm with if they don't cater to me or care about me the way I care for them. I attract BROKEN ASS people, people who don't know what they want out of life, people with addictions, people with Daddy and Mommy issues, people who have no money so in the end mine gets spent. But I'm ready to be through with all of that. I just want to know who I am. I have uncertainties about who my true self is, idk how to find her. I feel like I'm just inches away from reality at this point. I guess the point of this post is to ask, how did my fellow pisceans find themselves? What did you have to remove from your life to succeed? How do you make being an empath easier? And how do you grow a FUCKING BACKBONE!? make saying no a little easier? I get so overwhelmed by my daily struggles already, and I find that invoking fire makes it easier to talk to people, but I need more than that :oops:

serpentsistaa666 said:
I am an aquarius pisces cusp who is endowed with the need for love. I have always felt like I don't have enough love and have been searching for what feels like my entire life. I'm only **. I've been having self realizations lately, which I think is the result of doing my spiritual duties and catering to myself spiritually. The purpose of this post is to basically ask about self realization. I am so amazed and what I feel like is "ready" for love, I am so accepting of all my past partners baggage, yet so lonely that I lose interest in whoever I'm with if they don't cater to me or care about me the way I care for them. I attract BROKEN ASS people, people who don't know what they want out of life, people with addictions, people with Daddy and Mommy issues, people who have no money so in the end mine gets spent. But I'm ready to be through with all of that. I just want to know who I am. I have uncertainties about who my true self is, idk how to find her. I feel like I'm just inches away from reality at this point. I guess the point of this post is to ask, how did my fellow pisceans find themselves? What did you have to remove from your life to succeed? How do you make being an empath easier? And how do you grow a FUCKING BACKBONE!? make saying no a little easier? I get so overwhelmed by my daily struggles already, and I find that invoking fire makes it easier to talk to people, but I need more than that :oops:
I highly recommend you go to https://josmarket.org and - once it is available - order the Full Natal Chart Reading.
You can also order the Natal Chart Reading from Lydia instead as well, or order both if you have the money. Both styles of analysis are different and well worth the money. Lydia's website is https://lydiasastrology.com

This is to be considered more of an "additional" advice. On your journey to find your true self, knowing all about your astrology in in-depth detail will help you immensely.
Combine this with consistent daily meditation and perseverance, and you will make good progress in finding your true self. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back