Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Destiny

WiseDragon

Hi everyone. I have my chart ruler and my Sun conjunct to the south node. I'm talking about 2 degrees and a half orb for the Sun and 1 degree and a half orb for the chart ruler. My Sun and chart ruler rule the 10th, 1st and 12th houses. So this has to be destiny or something. Any workings i can do to prevent a possible disaster? How can i know when this events will manifest?

The conjunction of the Sun with the South node and chart ruler indicates that the houses in which they are located have great importance.
Sun in conjunction to chart ruler is positive.
House 10, house 1 and house 12, pay attention to the affairs of these houses when the rulers of these houses, Saturn and Mars, Neptune are in transit to your Sun.
I advice  to make the square of Mars to sublimate it and the square of the Sun, work more on the third chakra and clean it more often before these transits, the work with male energy and the lower chakras I think can help because Saturn, Mars and Sun are the planets that rules the male chakras.
I  advice the Sovilo rune in the version you prefer and with a number of the Sun for this purpose.
The Nauthiz rune is the Saturn rune and the Logr rune is the Neptune rune, you can use them for white magic to manifest their more positive side.

In the Italian forum you said that Saturn 's opposition to your Sun was heavy, I think it was also for this reason.
In another post you said you have Mars in Scorpio, when Jupiter will be in Aquarius next year and will make a transit with your Mars  it will be a good time to make revenge with black magic if you decide to take time to empower yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back