Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Incest in Astrology? And 15 of Leo in North Node

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
Hello! :)
I was recently given the birth data of someone who doesn't believe in astrology... It's needless to say that I left him speechless. :lol:

However, as this person opened up to me more, he confessed to me that... he's in love with his mother. And that his mother also returns these feelings to him... :cry: (I wish there was a vomit smiley for this!)
I understand it's extremely sickening, but what would be a way to see this in the natal chart?

That person's Moon is in the 9th House, in Leo.
His Moon is sextile with Venus, Jupiter, Saturn and trine with Uranus. Also square with Pluto.
Cancer who is ruled by Moon, is in the cusp of his 9th House.
But the 9th House doesn't have anything to do with a partner!

What should I be looking at specifically, to see this incest element in his personality?

Another thing I noticed is that this person has his North Node in 15 degrees in Leo (in the 9th House). I didn't tell him that, of course... Does that mean that he may have a serious accident if he goes after things revolving the ninth House? But, having his NORTH NODE there... which is of fate... What you're meant to achieve in this lifetime... Is he doomed? :?
He is not SS and I do not intend on telling him about these things (it would put me in danger).

Any input is greatly appreciated. :mrgreen:

Yagami Light said:
Do you know his Mother's birth data too? You would probably want to check their Synastry here. I'd imagine there is some form of isolation/loneliness, or even sexual deprivation, that may cause these things in him.
Like having only his Mother close to him and understanding him, or something. Check the Venus and Mars aspects they both have to each other, as there is very likely something there that further supports this.

These things can vary wildly from just outright rape on part of the mother, to motherly love that is being expressed in a twisted way due to internal issues on the part of both people involved. I remember once reading of a reddit post where a dude broke his arms and his mother jacked him off, so perhaps these cases are not as rare as it might seem.

You are absolutely right about the loneliness part... He has an emphasis on Libra but Sun and Pluto are in the 12th House... I just thought there would be something very obvious in the chart; instead of just relying on his psychology. I mean, if someone asked me about it, I wouldn't be able to tell them about the incest just by looking into the chart.
And yes, his mother was indeed the one that raised him (his father was a sailor).

I do not have his mother's chart but I would definitely have a clearer image then.

Thank you for the help. :)

Shael said:
Do you know his Mother's birth data too? You would probably want to check their Synastry here. I'd imagine there is some form of isolation/loneliness, or even sexual deprivation, that may cause these things in him.
Like having only his Mother close to him and understanding him, or something. Check the Venus and Mars aspects they both have to each other, as there is very likely something there that further supports this.

These things can vary wildly from just outright rape on part of the mother, to motherly love that is being expressed in a twisted way due to internal issues on the part of both people involved. I remember once reading of a reddit post where a dude broke his arms and his mother jacked him off, so perhaps these cases are not as rare as it might seem.

Even if astrology wasn't real, incest is morally and scientifically abhorrent.

Even if incest never produced any issues, we would still have to stop such immoral practices at all cost.

Psychxdeliclove666 said:

Even if incest never produced any issues, we would still have to stop such immoral practices at all cost.
Of course, this mostly comes from traumas either in this life on in a past life. Sometimes sex deprivations create this too. The mother was alone for a long time without the father and could have groomed her kid, it's really disgusting and sick but it does happen. Meditation and normal sex life for everyone can help.

luis said:
Psychxdeliclove666 said:

Of course, this mostly comes from traumas either in this life on in a past life. Sometimes sex deprivations create this too. The mother was alone for a long time without the father and could have groomed her kid, it's really disgusting and sick but it does happen. Meditation and normal sex life for everyone can help.
Satanist values set free a imprisoned mind.

Believe it or not, sexual perversions were delineated in ancient Greek texts.

One such aphorism (of sleeping with aunts, uncles, step parents) is:

If Venus is in the sign of Saturn (or conjunction to it), and Jupiter is aspecting it,
or
Venus is separating from Jupiter and is joining to Saturn in an aspect or conjunction
or if
Venus was applying to conjunct to Saturn and aspecting Mars
and
Even more so if Sun is aspecting, and way more if the Moon is aspecting these planets.

One indicator or one aspect doesn't mean anything, but if all of these criteria are fulfilled, it adds to the argument/likelihood. Nothing is ever "this causes this" or "this causes that" in astrology. :geek:

In any cases Saturn seem to be the culprit in corrupting Venus.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back