Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Synastry and Saturn as Co-Ruler

Hello, all. My recent surge of interest in astrology has lead me to reading about synastry, and a few questions came to mind. They largely center around Saturn being my co-ruler by virtue of its (relatively prominent) placement in my 1st House.

So I went over again the information regarding one's Saturn aspecting another's chart ruler and the resultant difficulties this can cause. This leads me to ask:

- Would this also apply to someone whose natal Saturn is aspecting mine since mine is a co-ruler? What if Saturn is also their co-ruler or even chart ruler?
- How might Saturn Retrograde affect this sort of aspect? I.e., mine is retrograde while theirs is direct and vice versa.

Many thanks, and hail Satan!

My Current partner/friends Saturn is Conjunct exact degree my co-ruling Neptune on the Exact Degree in Capricorn and this has not caused any problems at all or harm to me as far as I am aware related to this.

I think that if your Saturn is co-ruler which in my case it is it lessens the negativity of this by a lot. Especially in that Saturn aspects my ruler/co Rulers.

If you are not having major problems with the person and everything else is positive or manageable and they seem like a good person to you why worry too much about this. If you both are on a higher vibration it's not as bad.

slyscorpion said:
If you are not having major problems with the person and everything else is positive or manageable and they seem like a good person to you why worry too much about this. If you both are on a higher vibration it's not as bad.

It's not a matter of worry as much as it is simple curiosity. I don't have someone that I know of whose Saturn is in hard aspect to mine or my chart ruler. The thought just crossed my mind when reading what HPS Maxine had to say about the subject and it got me wondering how this could pan out in terms of synastry. I too hypothesized that perhaps it wouldn't be as bad due to the whole co-ruler part of it, but wanted to see if anyone had additional information/observations pertaining to this.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
slyscorpion said:

It's not a matter of worry as much as it is simple curiosity. I don't have someone that I know of whose Saturn is in hard aspect to mine or my chart ruler. The thought just crossed my mind when reading what HPS Maxine had to say about the subject and it got me wondering how this could pan out in terms of synastry. I too hypothesized that perhaps it wouldn't be as bad due to the whole co-ruler part of it, but wanted to see if anyone had additional information/observations pertaining to this.

Ok that's good. I just wanted to mention this cause of how I foresee some people thinking of this. By experience I am still alive and many people born the same year and next year as me had Saturn in hard aspect to my main ruler either really close or loosely.

I do notice that it was hard to make friends in School and I didn't have many if any so I wonder if subconsciously this causes people to avoid others or hold back in being their friend. This is my personal experience with it. I am not sure though.

I'd say in the case someone is in a relationship like this with Saturn in hard Aspect to the main or a co-ruler especially if it's close to be careful and see how you feel around the person what is the persons who's Saturn in aspect to your rulers reaction or intentions with you etc be sure not to miss something as some people actually do not have good intentions in this case but I don't think it's all the time really think about this. I think Maxine had a point but I also think people past a certain point in Meditatation and maturity can adjust for things like this. Look at the rest of the chart if it's not that great either best stay away but if it's mostly good or really good see what happens. For the record in my case the synastry is mixed with the person who's Saturn is Conjunct my co ruler exact the thing is we have been through a lot toghether and I can see she would not harm me and isn't bringing any kind of bad energy into my life. So I go based upon that

If anyone can say anything more on this cool I am interested

I suppose also I should elaborate a little on the good and bad of this one instance for you I forgot this may answer your question more. However remember we are all different so there is no one size fits all.

Ok so Neptune is coruling my chart cause of intercepted Pisces first house.

At first the person kind of got me into a bad situation with drugs and people that were in that lifestyle (ruled by neptune) however both of us were on a low Vibration at that time I also kind of got her back into it I admit I am sure that was this aspect. I started getting spiritually attacked by entities that were attacking her. This is the classic Saturn Neptune type stuff here.

However after awhile since we are both working on a positive life and meditation and stuff nothing negative is happening anymore we both also helped eachother out of all these things too. So in the past year or two it's more been like the person tries to find structure (Saturn) where I have my dreams and spiritual ideals. It's not bad anymore. This is why I say it depends on the vibration of the person.

If neither people meditated I can see Saturn in hard aspect to co-ruler/main ruler being a complete nightmare for both people like Maxine said. I think that she was speaking more for general public in some of these things than two people that meditate. In fact I think if both people are mature and at a high enough level anything just about with astrology may be able to be smoothed out. I know someone still won't want to hang around a lot someone who has terrible synastry with them that makes sense but I mean a few aspects like this it is possible if some or the rest of the chart is positive to still be good friends and help eachother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back