Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Astrologycal Discussion

Gremory666

I don't have any basic about any Astrology.
I don't have abc about this knowledge. Since Magick needs to be timed with astrology, I need know about astrology. When I need to do love/binding/black magic spell or any magick, I can't select the right time for magick. I just can select when void course of moon happening but I don't khow or can't select the right time for doing magick. I don't have laptop or desktop. I just use my Android phone.
So,my point is,please give me some suggestion how I will khow or select right time for doing magick.
Hail satan.

Gremory666 said:
I don't have any basic about any Astrology.
I don't have abc about this knowledge. Since Magick needs to be timed with astrology, I need know about astrology. When I need to do love/binding/black magic spell or any magick, I can't select the right time for magick. I just can select when void course of moon happening but I don't khow or can't select the right time for doing magick. I don't have laptop or desktop. I just use my Android phone.
So,my point is,please give me some suggestion how I will khow or select right time for doing magick.
Hail satan.
Read https://joyofsatan.org

There is tons of astrology information on there, you just have to actually study it. Look on the Witchcraft section on the bottom right, you will find an article "Timing your Magick with the Moon". And a lot more. Just study.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back