Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fixed Stars Question

The Jackal

On JoS it says that stars like Algol are on 25th degree and Scheat on 28th... But all other info I found says that those stars are on 26th and 29th degree.
So I'm wondering if info on JoS is off for some stars or is info on those websites just wrong.

I think its 26 degrees. Also algol has a much higher orb than what most these sites say. No way it's only a 2 degree orb, I've seen many cases where algol was significant with much higher orbs.

BlackJackal said:
On JoS it says that stars like Algol are on 25th degree and Scheat on 28th... But all other info I found says that those stars are on 26th and 29th degree.
So I'm wondering if info on JoS is off for some stars or is info on those websites just wrong.

JoS usually REMOVES corruption. It's more likely the other websites are wrong, since they are owned by Jew (c)agers or kikes.

The fixed stars are not fixed, they move very slowly. The page should be updated for some of the stars.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back