Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Solar return question

Eannatum

Hey my brothers and sisters in satan. I’ve been a spiritual satanist for 2 years now and this my first post. I’m planning on going to college this year for 3D Animation. I did my solar return for this year with Lydia and everything is great, it’s a good year for learning arts. But I noticed in my solar return next year that I have 3 planets in my twelve house( sun, Venus, and Mercury) on the cusp of Gemini. Is this bad for school. I just wanna be prepared for what to come. Is there any working that I should do.

Eannatum said:
Hey my brothers and sisters in satan. I’ve been a spiritual satanist for 2 years now and this my first post. I’m planning on going to college this year for 3D Animation. I did my solar return for this year with Lydia and everything is great, it’s a good year for learning arts. But I noticed in my solar return next year that I have 3 planets in my twelve house( sun, Venus, and Mercury) on the cusp of Gemini. Is this bad for school. I just wanna be prepared for what to come. Is there any working that I should do.
Why don't you ask Lydia?

mercury_wisdom said:
Why don't you ask Lydia?

Other SS have important info as well, not just me :)

As for the OP, any time there is a 12th house emphasis in a solar return, meditation and other spiritual practices are important for that year. 12th house can be problematic, but meditation sublimates it. Go over your daily spiritual routine, ask for guidance from your GD or a God you feel close to, be open to guidance, and keep meditating daily :)

Also, with planets in SR 12th, look to the natal house each planet is in, there can be problems. For example, if Sun is in your natal 4th, problems in your home/family. You said you will be in college, the important houses for you are 3rd (learning and studying) and 9th (higher education), if your Sun, Mercury, Venus are in either of these in your natal chart then there may be some problems.

Jupiter rules higher education, you can do its square any Thursday now until the end of November to benefit your schooling :)

Thanks for your help Lydia. As I suspected it’s learning and studying issues. I will ask the gods for guidance and do some workings before next year.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back