Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Birth chart videos on Beginner Meditations channel

Tiamat

For a long time I've been wanting to watch videos on how to read our birth chart on Beginner Meditations on Youtube. But I couldn't find time because of my school. When my school was over, the Beginner Meditations channel was deleted. How can I access those videos? Does anyone have those videos? Thanks in advance.

Tiamat said:
For a long time I've been wanting to watch videos on how to read our birth chart on Beginner Meditations on Youtube. But I couldn't find time because of my school. When my school was over, the Beginner Meditations channel was deleted. How can I access those videos? Does anyone have those videos? Thanks in advance.

You have to ask aldrick strickland, however he just used the info provided on JoS - Azazels Astrology for Satanists

NinRick said:
Tiamat said:

You have to ask aldrick strickland, however he just used the info provided on JoS - Azazels Astrology for Satanists

Thank you :).

Tiamat said:
NinRick said:
Tiamat said:

Check this out, you might want to download this and print it for your studies

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/Joy_of_Satan_Astrology.pdf

NinRick said:
Tiamat said:
NinRick said:

Check this out, you might want to download this and print it for your studies

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/Joy_of_Satan_Astrology.pdf

I needed a file with all the information. Thank you very much for sharing with me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back