Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Natal Map

StyleCoin

Hi Guys this is my natal chart, if anyone can interpret it, even the smallest detail I will be very grateful, if anyone can help thank you very much.

No worries the image will be auto deleted after 7 day xD.

Do you give your phone and all your information out in the internet or strangers in the street? Then you don't give your natal chart.

Please, do think sensibly. Lydia can help you ascertain your Natal Chart, and it's worth every single buck. Do not throw your information out like that.

If you do not want a service, you can study it on your own instead.

Freebies are going to hurt you, bear this in mind. If it is for free then you owe someone.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do you give your phone and all your information out in the internet or strangers in the street? Then you don't give your natal chart.

Please, do think sensibly. Lydia can help you ascertain your Natal Chart, and it's worth every single buck. Do not throw your information out like that.

Freebies are going to hurt you, bear this in mind. If it is for free then you owe someone.

Sorry =(

StyleCoin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sorry =(

Read on Azazel's Astrology section in the joyofsatan.org Website. Then take a little time to go your aspects one by one. You will understand a lot if you are beginner, and they will help you around.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StyleCoin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sorry =(

Read on Azazel's Astrology section in the joyofsatan.org Website. Then take a little time to go your aspects one by one. You will understand a lot if you are beginner, and they will help you around.
ok, thanks for letting me know. ☺

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back