Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Confused about voc in 2019 calendar

OnedayHPimaybe

I want to do a sun square during leo but theres a voc moon every sunday. Exactly how long is it voc if it says voc 12:30 etc

OnedayHPimaybe said:
I want to do a sun square during leo but theres a voc moon every sunday. Exactly how long is it voc if it says voc 12:30 etc

look last page Glyph explanations.

Hah oops thanks found the legend. I started my sun square yesterday and something distracted me towards the end and i think i did 36 reps instead of 31. Should i scrap this working and wait till next sunday or keep going? I affirmed any reps I went over are void and wouldn't have effect but don't think it works like that.

The calendar is designed to be as simple and easy to read as possible.

As GG Allin said, look at the last page for explanations of the symbols. The Moon goes VoC at a specific time, and it ends at a specific time, these are clearly shown. The Moon is rarely VoC all day long. August 11 for example, the Moon exits VoC in the early morning for those in Europe, but is not VoC at all for those in the Americas. August 4, Moon exits VoC early in the morning for those in the Americas.

@Ghost in the Machine, that website is not as clear to read VoC's as the SS calendar and lunarium.co.uk. With the actual calendar version, you can clearly see each day and what all is going on, easier than just a list.

Lydia said:
@Ghost in the Machine, that website is not as clear to read VoC's as the SS calendar and lunarium.co.uk. With the actual calendar version, you can clearly see each day and what all is going on, easier than just a list.

Personally for me I find lunarium complicated as it's too visual for my taste but it's to each their own, I should probably incorporate it for others uses though as it is a fact that the majority of people are visual learners. I'm just one of those reading/writing learners where I filter information better with charts, plot points and lists. Thank you though and you are completely right.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back