Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Natal chart reading question @Lydia @hp hooded cobra

MercuryWisdom

Hello, My satanic family I have a question I have bought HpHc's full natal chart and I want to know if I can see if I have a succubus or will have in the future using astrology is this possible? Also can you actually see if you have a succubus by astrology I heard someone before say it but I am not sure thank you very much Hp hc, Lydia or anyone that has the knowledge and can help me.

I have received your e-mail and I am always available, I have answered you I believe.

It can definitely be seen and I will look it up for you when I am on your order, normally, there are factors in a chart that show this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have received your e-mail and I am always available, I have answered you I believe.

It can definitely be seen and I will look it up for you when I am on your order, normally, there are factors in a chart that show this.
Ok thank you very much high priest I didn't get your email so I thought of reaching out here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back