Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astro gem source and book

loki88

Here is a source for super cheap lab created gems which the below book states are better than natural gems on the grounds of the relative purity of their crystalline structure/chemical composition:
https://www.jamminggems.com/lab-created-gemstones.aspx

book: "19 big secrets about astro gems" by Heinz Krug and Dr.Thurston:
https://www.scribd.com/document/329973424/Secrets-about-Gems-eBook-V1-9-pdf

This is actually really interesting, especially if one wanted to start a business in something using stones... hmmm

Lab created gems might be better for those who wear them as purely decorative jewellery. But for people using the properties of gems, for healing and spiritual means, the natural ones would be better. Made in the earth, formed over many years, you can't create this in a lab.

Also, rough uncut gems are just as effective as polished gems are, and a fraction of the price.

Lydia said:
Lab created gems might be better for those who wear them as purely decorative jewellery. But for people using the properties of gems, for healing and spiritual means, the natural ones would be better. Made in the earth, formed over many years, you can't create this in a lab.

Also, rough uncut gems are just as effective as polished gems are, and a fraction of the price.
What do you believe is the correct procedure to select a gemstone,astrologically I mean ? Do you charge it at a distance or by wearing it ?

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
I do not use text for my gemstone and mineral work, I work directly from what they've shown me and feeling the energies/how they work myself. You can find their info in the Demons section on the main site, if you're interested.

*smiles in avid rock dork* :roll: :lol:
Also to add on to this, when looking for which gemstone(s) to use for a specific purpose, the runic kabalah pdf alongside with the "planets" section on JoS astrology, can give a good overview of some stones and their general properties and synergies. For example the Sun's gemstone is ruby, and I've found ruby to be very useful for any working involving energy and vitality. As another example, the gemstone to be used with the Ansuz rune is Lapis Lazuli, which has been working great for me in overall work to increase astral sensitivity (even involving other runes like Ehwaz and Laguz as well). :)

Here also the link to JoS astrology "Planets" page for anyone interested: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Rulerships.html

Shael said:
I do not use text for my gemstone and mineral work, I work directly from what they've shown me and feeling the energies/how they work myself. You can find their info in the Demons section on the main site, if you're interested.

Also to add on to this, when looking for which gemstone(s) to use for a specific purpose, the runic kabalah pdf alongside with the "planets" section on JoS astrology, can give a good overview of some stones and their general properties and synergies. For example the Sun's gemstone is ruby, and I've found ruby to be very useful for any working involving energy and vitality. As another example, the gemstone to be used with the Ansuz rune is Lapis Lazuli, which has been working great for me in overall work to increase astral sensitivity (even involving other runes like Ehwaz and Laguz as well). :)

Here also the link to JoS astrology "Planets" page for anyone interested: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Rulerships.html
Good afternoon fellow Satanists, does anyone here know how and where to get a Lapis Lazuli stone raw or cut one ?

Pudro4 said:
Good afternoon fellow Satanists, does anyone here know how and where to get a Lapis Lazuli stone raw or cut one ?
There is a website called "Etsy". Go there and type in "Lapis Lazuli", or whatever stone you are searching. If you want to make a satanic rosary, type in "Lapis Lazuli Beads" instead.

Of course, one needs not to beleive new age crap about cleansing and charging gemstones. Those are cleaned like you would clean your aura and chakras. And they are charged in the same way or with the foundation meditation (see exhaling energy part on the page)

Shael said:

Thank you! I'm currently flakin some cash for 120 sapphire mala beads haha, but I wouldn't have known without you pointing out this piece of information. I have a strong jupiter and am working to enhance my good luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back