Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lunar Eclipse on the 16th

So I recently graduated from college(yey!) and I want to fuel my job hunt with a working and turns out there is a Lunar eclipse on Capricorn.

Im guessing it makes sense for me to wait until the 16th since it is going to be a powerdate right? or am I missing something?

Yes, and Full Moon in Capricorn on its own makes it a great day for career workings. Eclipse adds power. Day of Mars adds energy and ambition.

I Started A Money Working on the Day of the Eclipse but not during the Eclipse it was in the morning. It should still be powerful right. Also Capricorn rules Businesses and kind of corporate or big wealth so kind of goes along with my idea of what I want to do with money anyways (invest and start my own business) I don't know if I had the wrong idea since I never seen a wealth working talked about with moon in Cappy. Just want to make sure this is ok and not a waste.

I just started the Money mantra 111 times and yesterday with moon in Pisces I started a munka working to remove any hang ups and obstacles in relation to wealth and money 216 times Munka.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back