Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Retrograde Saturn over Asc and Co-ruler

NinRick

When Retrograde Saturn hardaspects the ASC and Co-Ruler simultaneously this is probably pretty bad, isn't it?

Is a strong aura of protection enough to keep you safe`?

-Strong AoP

-Keeping your energies up, even with quick yoga like a few rounds of each of the 5 Tibetan Rites in the middle of the day or whenever

-Listen to your intuition. If you're going somewhere, and you get the feeling something is off, maybe think of an alternative and see how that "feels" instead.

-Spend extra time deep cleaning your aura and chakras- each chakra separately, not just all simultaneously. This prevents bad events (including bad fated events) from happening.

-Don't dwell on negative possibilities! What you dwell on manifests, keep a happy and safe mindset :)

Lydia said:
-Strong AoP

-Keeping your energies up, even with quick yoga like a few rounds of each of the 5 Tibetan Rites in the middle of the day or whenever

-Listen to your intuition. If you're going somewhere, and you get the feeling something is off, maybe think of an alternative and see how that "feels" instead.

-Spend extra time deep cleaning your aura and chakras- each chakra separately, not just all simultaneously. This prevents bad events (including bad fated events) from happening.

-Don't dwell on negative possibilities! What you dwell on manifests, keep a happy and safe mindset :)
Thanks for you help and tips again!
So this is indeed bad

NinRick said:
So this is indeed bad
Not necessarily. It could just bring more responsibilities and hard work, some might consider this bad. You might feel like life sucks a bit, but still be perfectly fine.

NinRick said:
Lydia said:
-Strong AoP

So this is indeed bad

Saturn is not always bad at all even retrograde. Saturn can rule permanent influience wealth fame etc positions of power. Saturn rules mastery over things wise spiritual people. Look I have Saturn in a place that might be bad in my chart. Don't want to say too much but this makes it quite influential. The interesting thing with that is that it causes me to attract Capricorn and Saturnian Aquarius people and I usually get along quite well with them. So no not all Saturn things are bad. Try to think of the positives if you can and use it to build success at a Saturnian thing and be more mature responsible organize your life overcome hardships etc but of course do all that was suggested by Lydia as well. It doesn't have to be bad.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:
Lydia said:
-Strong AoP

So this is indeed bad

Saturn is not always bad at all even retrograde. Saturn can rule permanent influience wealth fame etc positions of power. Saturn rules mastery over things wise spiritual people. Look I have Saturn in a place that might be bad in my chart. Don't want to say too much but this makes it quite influential. The interesting thing with that is that it causes me to attract Capricorn and Saturnian Aquarius people and I usually get along quite well with them. So no not all Saturn things are bad. Try to think of the positives if you can and use it to build success at a Saturnian thing and be more mature responsible organize your life overcome hardships etc but of course do all that was suggested by Lydia as well. It doesn't have to be bad.

Not to grave dig an old post, but Saturn is definitly not the evil boogie man and you're right it has some great aspects to it. My saturn aspects venus and jupiter, even though trine, without me noticing I definitly would rack up credit card debt and had issues managing spending. I've also never really had strong self-esteem, I would never knock myself down, but I definitly never push myself up. This in turn has given me a sense of wisdom I believe, but now is the time I need to iron it out in turn.
Will doing a Saturn square always be beneficial for this? Of course I mean self-esteem/confidence-wise as I plan on doing a Jupiter square and looking for another planet to do afterwards.

DezFranky said:
Will doing a Saturn square always be beneficial for this? Of course I mean self-esteem/confidence-wise as I plan on doing a Jupiter square and looking for another planet to do afterwards.
Do not do Saturn squares. They can be extremely dangerous even for experienced people. Back in the day I tried some Saturn squares, first two spiritual ones (nothing bad happened there really) and then a material one. 7 days into that material Saturn square, I started getting symptoms of a cold. On the 8th day, when I went to sleep at night my hands started having this "crawling" feeling in them. Over the next few minutes it spread out all the way through my hands and fingers, and got more and more intense by the second. A few minutes later, my hands were so cramped up and full of this crawling feeling that I couldn't even feel or move them anymore. After like 20 minutes of this and some serious panic, I screamed for my parents. Thankfully, they were in range to hear me and busted open the door (I couldnt open it because of my hands). After that we called a doctor right away and he said that with enough panic and wrong breathing, this could have eventually lead to a heart attack.

Based on my own experience I cannot recommend the Saturn square in any way. If you still want to do it, then do it with utmost care and use a lot of safety clauses in your affirmation.

Shael said:
DezFranky said:
Do not do Saturn squares. They can be extremely dangerous even for experienced people. Back in the day I tried some Saturn squares, first two spiritual ones (nothing bad happened there really) and then a material one. 7 days into that material Saturn square, I started getting symptoms of a cold. On the 8th day, when I went to sleep at night my hands started having this "crawling" feeling in them. Over the next few minutes it spread out all the way through my hands and fingers, and got more and more intense by the second. A few minutes later, my hands were so cramped up and full of this crawling feeling that I couldn't even feel or move them anymore. After like 20 minutes of this and some serious panic, I screamed for my parents. Thankfully, they were in range to hear me and busted open the door (I couldnt open it because of my hands). After that we called a doctor right away and he said that with enough panic and wrong breathing, this could have eventually lead to a heart attack.

Based on my own experience I cannot recommend the Saturn square in any way. If you still want to do it, then do it with utmost care and use a lot of safety clauses in your affirmation.
What are your experiences with the spiritual Saturn square?

curio said:
What are your experiences with the spiritual Saturn square?
It helped a bit with discipline, but that was about it. It's hard to say if it contributed to the actual negative event or not, but in either case I would advise caution if you do decide to try it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back