Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planets without aspects

NinRick

I have a quick question.
If I have a planet in my natal chart that does not aspect any other planet this is bad, isn‘t it?

My *** is in my ***th house in Gemini and does not aspect any other planet.

What can I do to fix that?

Unaspected planets are not necessarily bad. They are a standout, and often show great talent in the area ruled by the planet, sort of like the purest expression of that planet, uninhibited by the other planets. I've seen charts (I forget exactly who, these are notable people in history), someone with unaspected Venus being exceptional in creating art and poetry, unaspected Uranus giving genius ability, and so on. There have been military commanders with unaspected Mars.

An unaspected Saturn is bad, as Saturn gives grounding and stability to the rest of the chart. Unaspected Neptune can be bad (prone to drugs and delusions), but can give spiritual ability.

Unaspected Moon (this is the Void of Course Moon), gives something exceptional to the house with Cancer on cusp.

So, with yours, look at the planet, what that planet rules, the house it is in and the house it rules, to get a better idea :)

Lydia said:
Unaspected planets are not necessarily bad. They are a standout, and often show great talent in the area ruled by the planet, sort of like the purest expression of that planet, uninhibited by the other planets. I've seen charts (I forget exactly who, these are notable people in history), someone with unaspected Venus being exceptional in creating art and poetry, unaspected Uranus giving genius ability, and so on. There have been military commanders with unaspected Mars.

An unaspected Saturn is bad, as Saturn gives grounding and stability to the rest of the chart. Unaspected Neptune can be bad (prone to drugs and delusions), but can give spiritual ability.

Unaspected Moon (this is the Void of Course Moon), gives something exceptional to the house with Cancer on cusp.

So, with yours, look at the planet, what that planet rules, the house it is in and the house it rules, to get a better idea :)

Wow Thank you Lydia! You really helped me! :)

Would my Neptune be considered unaspected if the only aspect is a generational sextile to Pluto that everyone for a long time has had. Oh and I have an unaspected Venus for sure. I am very Creative with writing and in my thinking.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back