Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My DoB & birth time is not known

DarkShadow

Guys, I don't know my birth time even my birthdate on official documents is incorrect. My parents don't know my birthtime and real DoB. So what should I do??

There is Lydia that can help you and she offers a service for rectifying your time of birth. This can be done and is possible. You just have to give the estimates and what you already know and from what I know there are ways to rectify this. She knows this specific thing very well.

AS HP Cobra said, I can definitely do this, but it can take a lot of time and back-and-forth questions, possibly taking up 20 emails or more, so I would have to charge a fee as it takes away from time spent doing other orders. I've done this for relatives of mine, and for a few historic persons born when birthdates were not accurately recorded, so I have the experience.

If you are interested, you can email me at lydia.astrology@ gmail. com or lastro7@ protonmail. com, I'll let you know the process and figure out what to charge.

Thank You HP Cobra and Lydia.
I'll soon email you on the given address, thanks again. :D :D :D :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back