Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter retrograde over the Natal Jupiter, and Gambling...

Ignisalas

My Natal Jupiter is strong in its home sign of Sagittarius. Right now the retrograde Jupiter is starting to move towards my natal Jupiter and in a few weeks itll be close enough for a conjunction.
I was wondering if I should take advantage of this in any way, my natal Jupiter is in my 5th house, which is a house that rules gambling and I was wondering if its a good idea to use the Jupiter mantra and program it for luck in gambling or something like that. Seems to be a good idea, because gambling is basically the best way for me to make a good amount of money at the moment. Theres a place not far from where I live right now that has a bunch of gambling machines, those arcade type card games and things like that where I can win real money from them if im lucky enough.

Seems like a good time to try gambling, but im not sure lol, Im just guessing it could be from the retrograde Jupiter conjunction to my Natal Jupiter in my 5th house. What do you guys think?

I think you should be careful cause this could tend to make you overdo something. It may or may not give you luck I would not take anything as gaurenteed. I personally do not gamble but my ruling planet is in Sagittarius and Jupiter recently passed over it. I got some lottery tickets that was all cause I thought like you that would bring luck but no it didnt I didnt win anything extra. If you do decide to gamble I cant promise you wont have luck either but dont take it so for granted that you spend money you dont have.

Go for it if you like but dont use any money you cant afford and yeah you could be lucky but there is a chance you wont be.

Oh and Jupiter too my ruler bought up a lot of hidden Issues I had in my subconscious to work on and made me feel angry and touchy and stuff so be careful with this it doesnt appear to be all Good like I expected.

I simply don't think that gambling is something sinful, cause every single piece of our life have chances to happen and chances to not happen, so literally everything around us makes it kinda gambling thing.

Does anybody knows some great online gambling websites where you can win?

GreggNZ said:

While gambling is not a sin also consider you are losing money and wealth into throwing it literally into a hole for what may be no return. Gambling may make someone, but they may also ruin people and they have ruined a lot of people. The proportion of the made people are extremely few compared to the people destroyed.

Gambling websites are very frequently rigged and programmed from the inside to always give benefits to the company making them. Otherwise if the odds were correct they would all be bankrupt but this is not the case.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GreggNZ said:

While gambling is not a sin also consider you are losing money and wealth into throwing it literally into a hole for what may be no return. Gambling may make someone, but they may also ruin people and they have ruined a lot of people.

Gambling websites are very frequently rigged and programmed from the inside to always give benefits to the company making them. Otherwise if the odds were correct they would all be bankrupt but this is not the case.
If you like poker you can study it and be good at that and you could make decent money online, but poker is not gambling, it's a logical and rational game.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back