Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The start of a relationship

Dariak

Roughly two months ago I met this guy, we hit it off really well, there was a lot chemistry and we ended up sleeping together later that night.

Since then we’ve been seeing each other on and as of yesterday, two days ago we ended up taking things further and decided to go steady.

I checked the dates for when we first met and the planets weren’t REALLY into it. Venus was in Pisces, but conjunct Saturn and Mars was transiting my 7th house (my is in my seventh) but it was nowhere near conjuction or significant aspect. These two months we were together have been turbulent (probably because mars set the percent), but I checked the dates for when we entered a relationship and transit Venus was conjunct my natal sun in Taurus, and the transit Sun was conjunct my natal Venus, 7th house in gemini.

I did a progression as well and only the the latter progression remained constant. In my progressed chart Venus no longer transited my sun in Taurus.

I’m wanting to know any information about this? Does anyone have experience with this transit? Could this mean a long and steady relationship? Or a changeable one because of the conjunction in Gemini?

Whats his birth date and year....usually you can figure these things out by looking at both. The website astroseek has relationship compatibility there pretty good. It seems your pretty knowledgeable about this topic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back