Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about Retrograde planet's

Karasukun

Hello!

I recently started to read about Astrology, and I reached Retrograde Planets.
I read somewhere that in rare cases, one's chart don't have Retrogrades ,
However, I cannot find any useful info about this case,
So I decided to ask you about it.
What if one dosen't have retrograde in their chart? (What is it's meaning?)

Karasukun said:
Hello!

I recently started to read about Astrology, and I reached Retrograde Planets.
I read somewhere that in rare cases, one's chart don't have Retrogrades ,
However, I cannot find any useful info about this case,
So I decided to ask you about it.
What if one dosen't have retrograde in their chart? (What is it's meaning?)

Who has many retrograde planets, usually, are called "late flowers" where their second half of life will be more pleasant.

Always checking any predispositions.

Who does not have retrograde planets does not undergo this "late flowering".

If there are predispositions, the native can "immediately" achieve his "success", even in the first half of life. Unlike those with many retrograde planets.

Hs666 said:
Who has many retrograde planets, usually, are called "late flowers" where their second half of life will be more pleasant.

I was thinking over the past few months on posting on this but since, OP, asked I might as well ask here.

But exactly how accurate is this?

I, without revealing too much astrological information, posses 4 retrogrades. I recall reading a bit of astrology on the web and it also states 3 or more, retrogrades indicate the latter half of a person's life to be more pleasant.

(Not sure if it's okay to mentioned my retrogrades just for safeties sake I won't state it unless someone states it's okay it's too vague of information to talk about your chart.)

I posses 4, so how accurate is it?

I'll admit my life has not been in any, way, shape, or form. How I envisioned it to be and there seems to be a mountain in front of me to climb.

For people whom are "late bloomers" and are older than me, particularly those that went through Saturn Return 28-30. How would you describe the life changes?

I know that we have to work on our lives. But what if your just perpetually stuck on living incorrectly and improper for your age. Can I really chalk it up to retrogrades or is that an excuse by lazy people, whom believe the Universe will align and change things for you?

Not that I have not tried to change my life. Just everything is nailed down so much, I miss out on life trying to rip out the nails and force myself into a life of betterment.

Seems like I can't catch a break and miss out on life, while everyone else is enjoying it. Despite what some people might state that they are just drugged out, alcoholed out, and doing negative behaviors. I'll admit with the way I am, it's not surprise I just want to enjoy my life and live it up. Particularly the department of sexual behavior like Lydia mentioned to me "I'm sexually repressed".

So anyone want to chime in? Is retrograde person just an excuse? or is it an actual force that acts upon me and really holds me back?

Gear88 said:
Hs666 said:

I was thinking over the past few months on posting on this but since, OP, asked I might as well ask here.

But exactly how accurate is this?

I, without revealing too much astrological information, posses 4 retrogrades. I recall reading a bit of astrology on the web and it also states 3 or more, retrogrades indicate the latter half of a person's life to be more pleasant.

(Not sure if it's okay to mentioned my retrogrades just for safeties sake I won't state it unless someone states it's okay it's too vague of information to talk about your chart.)

I posses 4, so how accurate is it?

I'll admit my life has not been in any, way, shape, or form. How I envisioned it to be and there seems to be a mountain in front of me to climb.

For people whom are "late bloomers" and are older than me, particularly those that went through Saturn Return 28-30. How would you describe the life changes?

I know that we have to work on our lives. But what if your just perpetually stuck on living incorrectly and improper for your age. Can I really chalk it up to retrogrades or is that an excuse by lazy people, whom believe the Universe will align and change things for you?

Not that I have not tried to change my life. Just everything is nailed down so much, I miss out on life trying to rip out the nails and force myself into a life of betterment.

Seems like I can't catch a break and miss out on life, while everyone else is enjoying it. Despite what some people might state that they are just drugged out, alcoholed out, and doing negative behaviors. I'll admit with the way I am, it's not surprise I just want to enjoy my life and live it up. Particularly the department of sexual behavior like Lydia mentioned to me "I'm sexually repressed".

So anyone want to chime in? Is retrograde person just an excuse? or is it an actual force that acts upon me and really holds me back?

The question is generally valid. Always look at the whole card in its entirety.

The predispositions, as well as the schemes, intercepted houses, stars etc ... influence.

Many retrograde planets lead to more events in the second half of life, as well as introverted personalities.

To make you understand: those who have Venus retorgrada, most likely, will meet love or marry late in life, going to influence the governing affairs of the house with the cusps of the signs that it governs (Taurus / Libra).

This is the reason, retrograde planets "slow down" possible events.

Saturn is a "natural" part of the cycle of life, since it represents the "Death". It doesn't make any difference retrograde planets or not, in its passage, it makes a lot of it as "you make it pass".

Saturn is negative only at low frequencies, it also rules Maturity, Sagezza, success through hard work, keep your energies high.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back