Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need Help with Venus and Pluto aspects

ok so there is something i dont get about astrology, im still learning so this is kind of difficult for me to grasp aswell as where to see this. So i am currently having something with someone whose venus is in square aspect with pluto... this leads to "fatal attraction" or obsessive love... so basicly how do i find out now if this thing will happen to me? or is this going to happen anyway when the person transits or something? sorry this is where my knowledge ends... so please, if anyone has time to explain this to me i will listen, but please, try to explain it like you are trying to explain it to a kid so that it may understand :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i appreciate your help in advance!

Hails to You!

AncientShadow666 said:
ok so there is something i dont get about astrology, im still learning so this is kind of difficult for me to grasp aswell as where to see this. So i am currently having something with someone whose venus is in square aspect with pluto... this leads to "fatal attraction" or obsessive love... so basicly how do i find out now if this thing will happen to me? or is this going to happen anyway when the person transits or something? sorry this is where my knowledge ends... so please, if anyone has time to explain this to me i will listen, but please, try to explain it like you are trying to explain it to a kid so that it may understand :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hails to You!

Pluto can "bring" you a new person. Even if you're already busy.

Over time, an intense / obsessive relationship can be created, full of strong feelings. Not always paid, sometimes painful.

It is difficult to see, but it should be noted in my opinion, great affinity and attraction with this new person.

From the moment of contact Pluto / Venus, but even before, you have made friends / love with a new person, probably it can be her.

It can also occur with a person you have known for years, The relationship intensifies.

Hs666 said:
AncientShadow666 said:

Hails to You!

Pluto can "bring" you a new person. Even if you're already busy.

Over time, an intense / obsessive relationship can be created, full of strong feelings. Not always paid, sometimes painful.

It is difficult to see, but it should be noted in my opinion, great affinity and attraction with this new person.

From the moment of contact Pluto / Venus, but even before, you have made friends / love with a new person, probably it can be her.

It can also occur with a person you have known for years, The relationship intensifies.

daaamn.... its already happening exactly as you said it... the feelings are definitely mutual, and we have many same things in the chart aswell as similar things which intensifies everything even more when it comes to common interests, understanding, goals, wishes, sex, love, etc. with me it is from the first contact, i didnt knew the person in the past. even some painful stuff happened but were always sorted out. there are also some things in her chart that are making some things in a relationship difficult where any "normal" person would probably go crazy and i know its the planetary chart thingy so i know how to live with it aswell as help in a manner which makes the relationship strong and difficult at the same time... but both sides are fine with it, if it makes sense to you?... soooo.... are there any dangers on which i should keep my eyes on? and thanks for the info, this explains alot of things.

Hs666 said:

ah yeah, forgott to ask: is there a way to remove or to bypass the negative effects of this relationship with any squares? like venus and jupiter? and should i do it for myself or my partner aswell since it kinda binds both of us but pluto fatal attraction is in my partners chart?

AncientShadow666 said:
Hs666 said:

ah yeah, forgott to ask: is there a way to remove or to bypass the negative effects of this relationship with any squares? like venus and jupiter? and should i do it for myself or my partner aswell since it kinda binds both of us but pluto fatal attraction is in my partners chart?
Sun square, affirm that your relationship is free from any negativity. change it how you want:)

AncientShadow666 said:
daaamn.... its already happening exactly as you said it... the feelings are definitely mutual, and we have many same things in the chart aswell as similar things which intensifies everything even more when it comes to common interests, understanding, goals, wishes, sex, love, etc. with me it is from the first contact, i didnt knew the person in the past. even some painful stuff happened but were always sorted out. there are also some things in her chart that are making some things in a relationship difficult where any "normal" person would probably go crazy and i know its the planetary chart thingy so i know how to live with it aswell as help in a manner which makes the relationship strong and difficult at the same time... but both sides are fine with it, if it makes sense to you?... soooo.... are there any dangers on which i should keep my eyes on? and thanks for the info, this explains alot of things.

Keeping control is very important. SERIOUSLY.

I have verified that narcissistic people can arrive with this aspect. Or situations of love triangles or more. Struggles of "power" through relationship, Domination, manipulation etc ... therefore unrequited love.

If one of these situations occurs, in my opinion, we must leave the relationship and not insist. Even if the emotions are strong.

Very negative situations can occur.

Check the rest of the transits for more accuracy, to understand how Pluton / Venus wants to act.

AncientShadow666 said:

If the situation "degenerates" or rather "transforms" (Pluto), in the cases I have said, it is completely useless, according to me, to execute any type of square, magic, etc. ...

If you have his Christmas Theme, check for any negative contacts given by Saturn, Mars or Neptune, through the synastry.

But fortunately, this contact with Pluto / Venus can lead to a positive and intense Love.

in this case use magic, and squares to strengthen the relationship are excellent.

Having said this you can use: square of the Sun / Jupiter / Venus and / or runes as isa, to block "negativity".

Aquarius said:
AncientShadow666 said:
Hs666 said:

Sun square, affirm that your relationship is free from any negativity. change it how you want:)

thanks, love ya :D :D :D

Hs666 said:
AncientShadow666 said:

Keeping control is very important. SERIOUSLY.

I have verified that narcissistic people can arrive with this aspect. Or situations of love triangles or more. Struggles of "power" through relationship, Domination, manipulation etc ... therefore unrequited love.

If one of these situations occurs, in my opinion, we must leave the relationship and not insist. Even if the emotions are strong.

Very negative situations can occur.

Check the rest of the transits for more accuracy, to understand how Pluton / Venus wants to act.

AncientShadow666 said:

If the situation "degenerates" or rather "transforms" (Pluto), in the cases I have said, it is completely useless, according to me, to execute any type of square, magic, etc. ...

If you have his Christmas Theme, check for any negative contacts given by Saturn, Mars or Neptune, through the synastry.

But fortunately, this contact with Pluto / Venus can lead to a positive and intense Love.

in this case use magic, and squares to strengthen the relationship are excellent.

Having said this you can use: square of the Sun / Jupiter / Venus and / or runes as isa, to block "negativity".

ok sooo, fortunately for 2 of us, we talk alot about everything and extremely openly... so basicly the love triangles etc is nothing bad in our situation since we are both polygamous when it comes to sex with other people and we always talk about such things so that the jealousy doesnt occur and so that we do not hurt each other because we dont want that. the jelousy can only occur if the emotions start to play certain game... well there are alot of things here to discuss and to understand so basicly what im saying is that this part is definitely handled because in both our charts there is a certain freedom that needs to be granted in relationship and we are fine with it. but yes, you are right about those signs of unrequited love and this is where both of us are aware of this and are carefull... which is good because as i said: both of us dont want to hurt each other...

since im still not an expert in astrology or reading transits... so i need some explanation here how to find those. another question: what the heck is synastry? :lol: (as i said: im still learning and my time is kinda thight atm)

also: love ya too for the magick tipps :D :D

AncientShadow666 said:
ok sooo, fortunately for 2 of us, we talk alot about everything and extremely openly... so basicly the love triangles etc is nothing bad in our situation since we are both polygamous when it comes to sex with other people and we always talk about such things so that the jealousy doesnt occur and so that we do not hurt each other because we dont want that. the jelousy can only occur if the emotions start to play certain game... well there are alot of things here to discuss and to understand so basicly what im saying is that this part is definitely handled because in both our charts there is a certain freedom that needs to be granted in relationship and we are fine with it. but yes, you are right about those signs of unrequited love and this is where both of us are aware of this and are carefull... which is good because as i said: both of us dont want to hurt each other...

since im still not an expert in astrology or reading transits... so i need some explanation here how to find those. another question: what the heck is synastry? :lol: (as i said: im still learning and my time is kinda thight atm)

also: love ya too for the magick tipps :D

Synastry is the comparison of Astral Themes. Your partner's and yours.
Hp Maxine, wrote something about it, take a look here, to better understand:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12646

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back