Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mars and Moon , Pluto and Neptune

SABNAC50

I have a doubt that Pluto and Neptune also have something to do with compatibility between sexes. I mean pluto is the higher octave of the mars ,mars being masculine and sexual and this leads me to say that pluto is also a higher octave of masculine and sexuality ... On the other side moon is feminine and deals with emotions,feelings,moods and Neptune is the higher octave of it so it can also mean those things at a higher octave. What I'm trying to say that compatibility will possibly also have something to do with pluto and neptune . Even if that it's true it will be a deal about aspects because people of the same age have same pluto and neptune (except retrograds) but not same aspects with these planets.

SABNAC50 said:
I have a doubt that Pluto and Neptune also have something to do with compatibility between sexes. I mean pluto is the higher octave of the mars ,mars being masculine and sexual and this leads me to say that pluto is also a higher octave of masculine and sexuality ... On the other side moon is feminine and deals with emotions,feelings,moods and Neptune is the higher octave of it so it can also mean those things at a higher octave. What I'm trying to say that compatibility will possibly also have something to do with pluto and neptune . Even if that it's true it will be a deal about aspects because people of the same age have same pluto and neptune (except retrograds) but not same aspects with these planets.

Max heindel in his "Message of the Stars" says that Neptune is the higher octave of the moon: moon=emotion, neptune=intuition. He states that one should cultivate intuition at this time going into Aquarius. Pluto is intensity which would make it Will maybe, Mars being passion(?)

loki88 said:
SABNAC50 said:

Max heindel in his "Message of the Stars" says that Neptune is the higher octave of the moon: moon=emotion, neptune=intuition. He states that one should cultivate intuition at this time going into Aquarius. Pluto is intensity which would make it Will maybe, Mars being passion(?)

Loki,
For octaves, some sources say it is Moon and some sources say it is Venus. Which one do you personally agree with the most?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back