Astrology and Betting

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
Azif

Astrology and Betting

Postby Azif » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:11 am

Hello dear companions. This is my first post in the JoS Forums. So far, I have been pleasantly surprised with the discussions made which I had the opportunity to watch en passant.
Moving foward:
1) what do you think on using divination to make money? Which mental and spiritual consequences this practice brings on?;
2) I used spells and magick for 7/8 years, until a huge personality crisis (possessions which I could not control by any means), so I stopped. But lately I recovered the practical desire and have been doing some more, now including Astrology and sometimes Tarot to test if I can gain money...
3) So, because I was away for a long time, I am regaining my guides. I have some insights but, to all of you, to JoS, how would this Magick-metal inclination be interepreted?
Thank you.
Azif

Azif

Re: Astrology and Betting

Postby Azif » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:54 am

Well. I think the question was clear:

1) is it morally and spiritually correctto use astrology to obtain metal and, if so ;

2) a satanic community of practicioners would probably benefita lot with that, because Satanism becomes itself an individual process, but it dispenses not the community of satanists

If you gain money you could put that in order to develop yourself, right?

The same applies to Tarot, e.g. is it legitime ?

LaconicLion

Re: Astrology and Betting

Postby LaconicLion » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:51 am

Hi Azif.

I believe there is nothing wrong with using divination and astrology to make money. Even betting and gambling seems fine to me. Even if you're gambling against others. Both parties agreed to consent. And the other party is not forced to gamble. Of course you should gamble what you're willing to lose. Know your limits, etc. How good are you with Tarot? I do think pendulum is more straightforward for this sort of thing. Yes/No, as opposed to cards that can be misinterpreted sometimes. That's just my preference though.

Money used to advance yourself and advance our cause is money well spent in my opinion. You could look into investing too. Like, for whatever money that you earn in betting, you can invest a portion into stocks, gold, silver, cryptocurrencies, other goods. And do divination before deciding, for example, which stock to invest in. Be sure to study the JOS Astrology section thoroughly.. And check all the planetary influences before making any major bets. Even then I wouldn't go "all in" on any one thing unless you're really really sure.
What have you done today to build Satan's Kingdom?