Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Easy question on external planets Transits

no1username2

Hi, how does work the influences of each trascendental planet in relation of each other? for example, i have uranus in aquarius, now uranus is in taurus. When transiting uranus is going to "activate" my uranus in acquarius, will i receive changes in the house of where my natal uranus is , and the house of aquarius in my natal chart, is it right? or the rule of transiting pluto that is talking about permanent changes in whatever planet he touches is related only to him?

what if there's a stellium where there's a transcental planet in the middle of two houses and there are not all that far from distance? for example uranus in the entrance of 8th house and neptune with another 2 planets in the last degrees of the 7th house in conjuction with it with 5 degrees of distance. what if a transcendental planet touches one of the planets and activates it? will be both of the houses and (all?) the planets to get involved? Even if the two other planets are more closest to neptune? or it is involved only the planet that have the closest aspect?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back