Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Houses

OmicaolzGohed

Hi to all my comrades , I'm new in astrology(almost one month)
I have a question about the houses, if I have for example venus on virgo in my natal chart and it is at the fifth house and the sun's transit to the same sign but not for the same house(I use an app to see the actual transits over the signs and houses), so what house would be affected? The natal or the actual house? :?: thank youu :p

Omicaolz Gohed said:
Hi to all my comrades , I'm new in astrology(almost one month)
I have a question about the houses, if I have for example venus on virgo in my natal chart and it is at the fifth house and the sun's transit to the same sign but not for the same house(I use an app to see the actual transits over the signs and houses), so what house would be affected? The natal or the actual house? :?: thank youu :p

I'd been adamant to answer this for my astrology is rusty and I do not like giving out incorrect or false information. However since you haven't been receiving any responses I might as well.

From my own personal knowledge and research in astrology the houses and the signs are two separate layers and are not in accordance to one another. So if your sun is transiting the same sign another planet is but is in a separate house, then it affects the current house that it is in even if that house isn't the same one another planet is in while transiting the same sign.

If your 5th house is Virgo and the Sun is currently going to transit Virgo that means your 5th house will be effected. Hope that helped...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back