Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Neptune, Uranus and Pluto

FlamingTrident

I never understood this. If Neptune, Uranus and Pluto were discovered later and are the real rulers of Aquarius, Pisces and Scorpio, how could Mars, Saturn and Jupiter be the rulers or co rulers still of Aquarius, Pisces and Scorpio? Wouldn't that mean that they aren't? And they shouldn't be co rulers at all?

Never understood that. Astrologers please help

The Aquarius (ascendant or dominant as Sun is mainly the ego) if they have more Saturn in them I more shy reserved and has kind of a cold rational intellectualism a scientific mind and they conform a lot to Social things this is written about on several websites. I am Aquarius rising and I did a couple readings on friends who had this.

Honestly if i didn't have Saturn conjunct it (my ruler) in my chart I would have gone out and done all sorts of crazy stuff just to rebel when I was younger and constantly gotten in trouble. Even now I have ideas and philosophies that shock people. I get into debates and stuff in a fun way but am always too blunt and I don't really fit in anywhere fully that is Uranus sudden and explosive. So Saturn in my chart is a good thing cause it moderates that a little.
This ascendant is tiring though I must admit cause it's a little hard to control it's sudden energy and I get anxiety attacks and overstimulation too much.

Anyways about that I think it's the balancing principal the thing that keeps the sign scientific and rational and detached. I believe it's the Day ruler (Saturn)

No so far as Jupiter with Pisces I have no idea as I haven't really experienced that sign much. Someone else will have to answer but I am sure since the other two rule the sign in an obvious way that probably does too.

With Mars in Scorpio that is the feminine side of Mars obviously a combat of a different kind than Aries. I actually kind of like that placement and am facinated by it. I don't have it though. It still has a war like side and nature like Aries but is more on the Emotional and spiritual level. I think this placement would be an asset to any Satanic soul. Intuitively it can sense and read things and sting back in the most hard way. I think Mars rules this too as it's insanely powerful in that sign. I almost thought I was going to die physically a couple of years back and that feeling lasted for hours after I did too many mantras for Mars so be careful using that energy if you decide to.

Anyways that's my two sense someone else will have to explain Pisces I mainly wanted to add in my thoughts about Aquarius since I have that as Ascendant so I think I feel and understand it's energy.

Anyways I don't know what decided what planets rule what. If there was a 13th sign there is not anymore I don't think cause I have planet past around 15 degrees Scorpio and I am not fitting all that new stuff with it. I think it had to do with Phaeton the planet that was destroyed if it existed.

FlamingTrident said:
I never understood this. If Neptune, Uranus and Pluto were discovered later and are the real rulers of Aquarius, Pisces and Scorpio, how could Mars, Saturn and Jupiter be the rulers or co rulers still of Aquarius, Pisces and Scorpio? Wouldn't that mean that they aren't? And they shouldn't be co rulers at all?

Never understood that. Astrologers please help

I write a bit after the fact, but I say the reason for this is that the astrologers of old assigned the natures of those now co-ruler planets towards the expression of those signs. Those planet's natures were the most likewise of those signs at the time, hence that became the case. When Uranus, Neptune and Pluto were discovered, astrologers of nowadays put two and two together as those 3 planet's natures were highly likewise with those previously confusing and contested 3 signs. It was just a prophetic occurrence of astrology and a real breakthrough when those planets did get discovered as it proved centuries of speculation on those signs (they are obviously more mystic, delineating from the mould, and particularly intriguing signs compared to the others)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back