Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New (Possible) Knowledge???

FlamingRedRose666

Okay, so to start this off, it started with me getting a voice in my head (not my own, it wasn't hostile and didn't feel threatening at all just so you know.

I was really hesitant and doubtful it was true at first, but after sucking up my doubts and hesitations, I tried it out and it ACTUALLY fit me so much and revealed so many things about my past life that reflect me in this life time!

I don't know if it only fits me here or if it can work on others, but you could try it out and see what you were like in your past life.

It goes like this:

Let's say you have Gemini in the Sun, with House 4 Opposite Pisces at Neptune, with House 12, replace the positions like this: Gemini In Neptune at House 12, Pisces in the Sun at House 4.

That was an example above to give you understanding on how to do it, just do it with other signs as well and you got yourself the map of your past life, perhaps it would help you learn and see things better about yourself.

Again, I don't know if it will help you or not, but I just sucked up my hesitations and doubts and shared it here with you all, hopefully it can benefit you people somehow. :)

Good luck and May Father Satan Bless Us All!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!!!

This is not the case with 'past lives' or astrology. But that way, you can see antithetic aspects of your own personality, but that's it. Past life astrology exists but it's not that simple.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is not the case with 'past lives' or astrology. But that way, you can see antithetic aspects of your own personality, but that's it. Past life astrology exists but it's not that simple.

Oh? I always wanted to learn more about past life astrology and learn about my own past life in astrology means, have any tips or advice? Would really appreciate it, thanks!

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Oh? I always wanted to learn more about past life astrology and learn about my own past life in astrology means, have any tips or advice? Would really appreciate it, thanks!

I know you asked HP Hooded Cobra but if I were you I would do the past life regression meditation and while there will yourself to remember your past life birthday.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Past_Life_Meditation.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back