Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dealing with Saturn

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
So Saturn was in a position at my birth where it has brought me lots of misfortune through many years of my life in several aspects, and to this day is negatively impacting both my physical and mental health. The issues are more blatantly physical as of late though such as my knees, skin and ears. I've never had to deal with my planets directly before, but because this is likely going to go down a worse road if I don't do anything about it....

What can I do to counter the negative affects of Saturn, how often can/should I do it and is it possible to 'correct' it's influence on me through my life?

Ghost in the Machine said:
So Saturn was in a position at my birth where it has brought me lots of misfortune through many years of my life in several aspects, and to this day is negatively impacting both my physical and mental health. The issues are more blatantly physical as of late though such as my knees, skin and ears. I've never had to deal with my planets directly before, but because this is likely going to go down a worse road if I don't do anything about it....

What can I do to counter the negative affects of Saturn, how often can/should I do it and is it possible to 'correct' it's influence on me through my life?
You can do workings to free your soul from negative karma. Also keep your aura clean along with aura of protection workings. In order to protect yourself from negative Saturn transits you can use Sun or Jupiter squares.

How To Obliterate Your Saturn (by Lydia)
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

Valontuoja said:
You can do workings to free your soul from negative karma. Also keep your aura clean along with aura of protection workings. In order to protect yourself from negative Saturn transits you can use Sun or Jupiter squares.

How To Obliterate Your Saturn (by Lydia)
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

Aura cleaning and aura of protection workings are ones I already do daily. As for the linked topic it was very helpful and I just finished a 30 minute session of Munka x108 with my own affirmation.

Today was a perfect day to start as well since it's not a void moon and the moon just started waning today. I'll be doing this for about a year to hopefully forever rid of any and all negative influences and affects from Saturn for the rest of my current life and future life times. Thank you for your assistance as well as to Lydia.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back