Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Curious questions on the tarot

Amarna

why do i get depressed when i use the the tarot? i basically need to read at least 1 tarot reading a day or i get depressed. any thoughts? hail enki!

maybe because you want more control over the powers. maybe make an altar dedicated towards attainment of mind powers.

occultumlapidem said:
maybe because you want more control over the powers. maybe make an altar dedicated towards attainment of mind powers.
Stop giving shit useless advice

Obviously, you are in need of psychic/spiritual stimulation. Nothing bad with practicing the Tarot, but you should also focus on your pineal gland and third eye for this matter. Doing the spiritual Jupiter Square certainly helps in boosting your psychic powers. Just remember to end the vibrations with an affirmation.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Rider Waite deck most people use is based on Hebrew letters and Kabbalah.

I am using Aleister Crowley's tarot deck, Thoth. Designed by Frieda Harris, original name Frieda Bloxam.
This deck is heavily infested with Hebrew letters and Kabbalah, along with subliminals. Do you know of any deck that has none of the jewish bullshit? The deck I am using works just fine though, but I want something more pure in its form nonetheless.

Darkpagan666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I am using Aleister Crowley's tarot deck, Thoth. Designed by Frieda Harris, original name Frieda Bloxam.
This deck is heavily infested with Hebrew letters and Kabbalah, along with subliminals. Do you know of any deck that has none of the jewish bullshit? The deck I am using works just fine though, but I want something more pure in its form nonetheless.
the hanson roberts deck or the revelations deck

Aquarius said:
Darkpagan666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

the hanson roberts deck or the revelations deck

The revelations deck looks quite interesting, thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back