Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

National Astrology - asking about the correctedness of birth time

Stormblood

So, i want to perform synastry of my chart with other white countries, including my own native country. I'd like to ask if the birth times are correct:

• Italy - June 10th 1946, 16:00 GMT, Rome (this is the birth of Italy as a republic, after the referendum fraud. Should I use the unification of Italy, instead, less than 100 years earlier?)
• Ireland - which data should I use here? The Irish Free State one? The Irish Republic Act? Much earlier than both?
• USA - July 4th 1776, 17:10 LMT, Philadelphia, PA

Those countries existed before that date as well.Not politically, but natives from those countries were there and spoke the same language for centuries.With USA it's a bit different because it was populated with a lot of imigrants after it was discovered and also USA it's not a white native country but I think it's good enough for white people because if you draw paralels to the ecuator line between USA borders you can see an area that starts from north africa to south europe were basically native whites are living ( white people also live in northest area of the Europe but I'm talking just about the area between parralels ).
90e0b548c09202bd2ad7bafb3fc6861d.jpg

This meaning the climate is good enough for them to live in USA as well as in Europe.
However,what I'm meaning it's that I don't think these dates were the "birth of the countries" because the population of this countries existed before it. I'm pointing out that it will be more like a synastry between your chart and a major event and I don't know if that is possible.

Can someone with knowledge of national astrology pitch in, please? Especially, as the Chinese plague is looming and it would be useful to have national charts, since the implications may affect not just the USA but also Europe, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, etc... all White countries and all "first-world" countries.

No disrespect intended at all, but what SABNAC50 wrote is incorrect on both points.

Countries do get a new natal chart. I have tested this out myself as have other astrologers. Old Irish chart vs Free State vs Irish Republic Act, these have changed Ireland's AC, houses, ruling planets and transits through houses. Unfortunately this was about a year ago and I can't remember if Free State or Republic is the correct one. The chart does not change based on just any government change, but it is not the original Irish chart that matters anymore. (It might still to a small degree, as in still ruled by Taurus.) Same with USA, the one HPS Maxine recommends is the correct one and you can tell this by its solar returns and transits.

Charts of countries are not based on populations living there, they are based on government constitution and when it is officially declared as a country. For an example, look at USA when it was declared.

As well, "Native Americans" are not native to America, they are native to South America and migrated to Northern. When they reached North America, they encountered White people speaking a form of Gaelic, this has been covered by HP Mageson. Evidence of this is being uncovered, but is suppressed because it will lead to "White Supremacy" and the jews want us to keep believing that Whites "stole the land" from the "natives".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back