Neptune conjunct with chart ruler

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
Tough Fish

Neptune conjunct with chart ruler

Postby Tough Fish » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:52 pm

My chart ruler being Mercury, I feel Neptune's negative aspects in the way I verbally communicate with others. When it comes to writing I have very little issues expressing myself or organizing my thoughts. In conversations however, my words come out jumbled, out of order, and just not at all "normal". Uranus also being conjunct to my chart ruler makes me uneasy and nervous when just having mundane small talk. As a teenager I also melted my brain away on psychedelics and was very addicted for quite some time. Which I think only added to my inability to efficiently communicate my thoughts verbally. When I talk to coworkers and friends I feel I come off kind of crazy but I can't just say nothing all the time. Others very much like my company and I really enjoy conversations with a wide variety of people and want to enhance my experiences.

What can I do to overcome something like this? Spiritual as well as physical?
"From sorrow and pain I found my strength.."

HailMotherLilith

Re: Neptune conjunct with chart ruler

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Neptune's co-ruler is Jupiter, so perhaps doing a Spiritual Jupiter Square to fix this matter would help, but at the same time not...

Mercury Square with good affirmations to offset this would help better, since Mercury rules the brain and communications.

Maybe just continuing to advance would fix this problem more, yoga would help you think things through?

Personally, whenever I do something, my mind runs around all the time which gives me plenty of time to think things through, but not always in a good way as I can get impulsive, with fire being my main element, so yeah. Just thought to share this, maybe it'll help.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:09 am

HailMotherLilith wrote:Neptune's co-ruler is Jupiter, so perhaps doing a Spiritual Jupiter Square to fix this matter would help, but at the same time not...

Mercury Square with good affirmations to offset this would help better, since Mercury rules the brain and communications.

Maybe just continuing to advance would fix this problem more, yoga would help you think things through?

Personally, whenever I do something, my mind runs around all the time which gives me plenty of time to think things through, but not always in a good way as I can get impulsive, with fire being my main element, so yeah. Just thought to share this, maybe it'll help.

Oh and, Neptune's higher octave is Venus.

Here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ptune.html

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

curio

Postby curio » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:57 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:Neptune's co-ruler is Jupiter, so perhaps doing a Spiritual Jupiter Square to fix this matter would help, but at the same time not...

Planets don't rule over each other. How would a Jupiter square help?

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:02 am

curio wrote:

I didn't know this, it was just a suggestion.

Jupiter is generally a planet of good luck, so yeah.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:46 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:
curio wrote:

It would help maybe if Neptune was in pisces, so by doing the Jupiter square you'll empower it maybe(?). Just some suppositions.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:54 pm

luis wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:
curio wrote:Planets don't rule over each other. How would a Jupiter square help?

It would help maybe if Neptune was in pisces, so by doing the Jupiter square you'll empower it maybe(?). Just some suppositions.

That makes sense.

Better to do the Sun Square with a positive affirmation to help offset it if it's too powerful! But one must make sure to build an AoP,here are some very effective AoP:

Vibrate 88 times: Algiz

Affirm 9 times: "I am permanently and eternally protected from any and all negative planetary transits and influences, in a positive way for me."

Vibrate 88 times: Sowilo

Affirm 9 times: "The energy of Sowilo is permanently shielding me from any and all curses, negative planetary transits, and negative energy, in a positive way for me."

Algiz is protective, Sowilo is shielding.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:08 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:
luis wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:

That makes sense.

Better to do the Sun Square with a positive affirmation to help offset it if it's too powerful! But one must make sure to build an AoP,here are some very effective AoP:

Vibrate 88 times: Algiz

Affirm 9 times: "I am permanently and eternally protected from any and all negative planetary transits and influences, in a positive way for me."

Vibrate 88 times: Sowilo

Affirm 9 times: "The energy of Sowilo is permanently shielding me from any and all curses, negative planetary transits, and negative energy, in a positive way for me."

Algiz is protective, Sowilo is shielding.

Yeah it's probabily better to do an Aura of protection or/and the sun square.

If someone as a situation like a described then i guess you could try the Jupiter square even because it's so short and you have nothing to loose. And of course having a governator of your natal chart more powerful it's always good.