Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Equinox

ASQV13886662080

I have been practicing calculating the planetary hours in my head and when I went to look at the sunset and sunrise times, I realized the Equinox is today, but that the day and night are in fact not equal.

For my own location, day and night are 728 minutes and 712 minutes respectively to day and night.

My equal day and night is not until September 27th.

Also, here is this: https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/equinox-not-equal.html

So I want other's opinions on this.

We have the leap year/day to account for the Gregorian calender's naively and rigidly symmetrical 365 days to the point, so as to add on all of the hours and minutes missed from each day until then to align with the actual tropical movement.

So would you consider today the true equinox, or the time when your day and night are actually equal?

I know astrology is not directly proportional to astronomy in cases, but still I figured the actual transition of the planets and their respective influences should coincide with the Satanic holidays.

ASQV13886662080 said:
I have been practicing calculating the planetary hours in my head and when I went to look at the sunset and sunrise times, I realized the Equinox is today, but that the day and night are in fact not equal.

For my own location, day and night are 728 minutes and 712 minutes respectively to day and night.

My equal day and night is not until September 27th.

Also, here is this: https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/equinox-not-equal.html

So I want other's opinions on this.

We have the leap year/day to account for the Gregorian calender's naively and rigidly symmetrical 365 days to the point, so as to add on all of the hours and minutes missed from each day until then to align with the actual tropical movement.

So would you consider today the true equinox, or the time when your day and night are actually equal?

I know astrology is not directly proportional to astronomy in cases, but still I figured the actual transition of the planets and their respective influences should coincide with the Satanic holidays.

No matter what, I would stick to following the planets position. When the Sun goes into 0 degrees of the constellation of Libra, no matter the date, that's when we should celebrate and observe the holidays of the Solstices and Equinoxes. These degrees and points mark the beginning of something. Activation. Just like how our lesser sabbats are began officially when the Sun goes midway between the start and end of the Solstices and Equinoxes. For example, Halloween or Samhain is celebrated on October 31st but technically it is whenever the Sun goes into 15 degrees of Scorpio, which is in around mid- October.

When in doubt, follow the degrees and points of the Sun when it comes to celebration as the constellations have significance.

Astrology and Astronomy are interconnected for sure. Astrology is more on the spiritual and energetic level.

Degrees and points are also super important with astrology too for a reason. They carry special energies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back