Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Little help with Neptune

Hi to all!
I just like to have from you a confirmation about my Neptune: more precisely if it can be considered prominent (and cause bad effects):
Neptune has these aspects:
-BeQuintile with Sun
-BeQuintile with Venus
-Trine with Mercury
-Square with Mars
-Sextile with Saturn
-Conjunction with Uranus

The only ones that are free from aspects are Jupiter (Ruler), Pluto and Asc.

I was thinking to insert in my aura of protection (I use SURYA) something like "I am now totally and completely protected and immune from all the bad effect of Saturn and Neptune". Or do you suggest another kind of working?
Thanks to all.

Whether or not your Neptune is prominent depends on the orb degrees. How tight are the aspects? Websites like Astro.com display aspects even though they are completely out of orb, which is misleading. You can use these guidelines to determine this: http://groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=79115&p=346108#p346108

You asked if your Neptune could be causing bad effects. But do you feel any? This is probably the most important question. If you don't feel a problem, there is no problem.

I wouldn't recommend adding that affirmation in your AOP, as this would dilute your AOP. Also, Neptune is way too powerful, and this would be an uphill struggle. If you do feel like there is a problem with your Neptune, you should go with the flow and sublimate it, i.e. use it for good. Neptune is sublimated by meditating consistently and being creative.

Prominent planets are not necessarily because they have a lot of aspects. If a planet has no aspects to other planets, it is also prominent. If Neptune is a ruler, aspecting a ruler, conjunct an angle, retrograde, or in the 1st house, it is prominent.

Lydia said:
Prominent planets are not necessarily because they have a lot of aspects. If a planet has no aspects to other planets, it is also prominent. If Neptune is a ruler, aspecting a ruler, conjunct an angle, retrograde, or in the 1st house, it is prominent.

Thank you for pointing out this. In fact, while I was looking for information, I saw that my natal Neptune is retrograde (also with Uranus and Pluto) , so I answered myself.

Now I starterd using the affirmation above after vibrating Eihwaz x13 and Sowilo x16, to deflect bad energies.

Hidden Warrior said:
Hi to all!
I just like to have from you a confirmation about my Neptune: more precisely if it can be considered prominent (and cause bad effects):
Neptune has these aspects:
-BeQuintile with Sun
-BeQuintile with Venus
-Trine with Mercury
-Square with Mars
-Sextile with Saturn
-Conjunction with Uranus

The only ones that are free from aspects are Jupiter (Ruler), Pluto and Asc.

I was thinking to insert in my aura of protection (I use SURYA) something like "I am now totally and completely protected and immune from all the bad effect of Saturn and Neptune". Or do you suggest another kind of working?
Thanks to all.

A little late, I was going through Neptune on the JoS and stumbled upon this, give it a read: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Neptune_Prominent.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back