Am I Destined To be Doomed?

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... URCAS.html
Raven Princess

Am I Destined To be Doomed?

Postby Raven Princess » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:05 pm

So, I took a good long look at my Natal Chart, and for the most part, I am very glad I waited until I was 18 to finally look at it.
I will get into much details, but here it is:
Birth: Born to a physically abusive family, wherein I will be isolated from making loyal, longlasting, healthy relationships.
Middle: My pursuit for knowledge will always be wasted. Although I am a jack of all trades (no strong job), all my planets seem to cancel one another, oh and I will have to work very hard to just be self-sufficient, not mention live in poverty. (all of these already happened)
I hope I am making sense to people who know about the chart, since I am talking about my planet positions.
End:
It is also very unfortunate to figure out how and when one will die. While this is a very great power, to know one's natal chart, I can't help but admit my future outlook is very daunting.
Throughout my entire life, I am sentenced to be alone, an outcast. And Better yet, even while I will champion people who're oppressed, I wind up getting backstabbed by them constantly. While this is all true, the only neutral thing is who my "friends" are. I mean, the only remaining friends I have now are artsy, free-spirited types who are hardworking.

In all of this, I say this for a reason. Clearly, if I am supposed to be a loner my entire life, this undoubtedly includes Joy of Satan as it is a community. How can I contribute to this movement if I destined to be alone. I mean this not to change my birth chart, i can't do that, but how do I make of most use of myself in organizations and movements I care about? I clearly want to help, but in the long run, how do I? Is there a way to smolder the effects of a life of loneliness. (I am talking about only one specific planet here, if you understand). If all my relationships close to me are to eventually turn sour, how do I keep friends?

In the working life, how do I not grow tired of people I obviously wish to escape from? I need to make money to live, and it feels like the odds are stacked against me. What can I do to combat not just Saturn (I know the page for obliterating Saturn), but the ones with the most profound effects? How do I make my loneliness work to an advantage, and how I use this unique Birth Chart to better my higher self?
I hope this made some sense, thank you for reading.

Hail Azazel!
Hail the Old Gods!
Hail Satan!

Aquarius

Re: Am I Destined To be Doomed?

Postby Aquarius » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:18 am

I think you forgot you have all the power to change this with magick.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Raven Princess

Postby Raven Princess » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Aquarius wrote:I think you forgot you have all the power to change this with magick.

Is it truly as simple as that? One is born with a natal chart, and I feel using magick against it is like swimming against a wave..

Then again, maybe the 40 day rituals to implement something into one’s soul is what’s always needed

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:38 pm

You're not 'supposed' to be anything you don't want to be. Certain placements of the outer planets cause problems if they're not sublimated into a kind of productivity that corresponds to their nature, like meditation. The Freeing The Soul working can be used to remove all kinds of obstacles, not just ones caused by Saturn. You can use it for any placement or aspect that has been causing you problems.

Pluto and Neptune can definitely cause problems. Placed in the 12th house, Pluto can cause loneliness. If this manifests in a negative way (as in one finding the loneliness overwhelming), one can remove the negativity and still have the positive influence, which is very positive for meditation. This is just one example. Neptune in the 11th house can dissolve friendships and give unreliable friends, or it can be sublimated into positive idealism which is a very, very powerful drive to make big things happen within organizations and in the world. This was just to give some examples of positive sublimation. Pluto and Neptune can be negative in quite a few different houses, if they are not attended to. Even Uranus, which can cause feelings of or actual alienation, which is also very negative.

The problem is that people aren't meditating from the day they're born, so many of the problems caused by these intense planets leave a strong and negative impression which is hard to shake off, even after removing the otherwise ongoing negative effects. The marks left behind by a non-sublimated Pluto or Neptune can be very strong and 'imprinted' onto one's personality and thought pattern. This needs to be deprogrammed, otherwise it just keeps going.

You can write down a list of things you want to be free of. Then do the workings. I assume you're meditating every day. Keep doing Sun squares and use positive affirmations while you're ridding yourself of the negativity. Then you can use your creativity to contribute with whatever talents you have.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Raven Princess wrote:
Aquarius wrote:I think you forgot you have all the power to change this with magick.

Is it truly as simple as that? One is born with a natal chart, and I feel using magick against it is like swimming against a wave..

Then again, maybe the 40 day rituals to implement something into one’s soul is what’s always needed
The magnus opus is all about overcoming your karma and becoming a god, free from any negative effect of the planets on you. Yes, you are gonna be swimming against a wave but after the wave then comes a flat ocean:)

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:14 pm

NEVER GIVE UP.... NEVER!!!!!!!!!! :D *gives you a sword and a shield*

now fight soldier!!!! you are SS !!!
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:30 pm

You are not destined to be doomed, with the knowledge of the gods we can alter and change just about anything. I was prone to drug and alcohol abuse, and mental insanity, i am free of both. If you dislike what you see. Slowly work to change it. With patience and complete determination.

AmonRa666

Postby AmonRa666 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:57 am

Hi Raven, I want to tell you that I like you and I love you.

If you are going through a hard time, you don't have to go through it alone!

Raven Princess

Postby Raven Princess » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:47 pm

Thank you everyone! It sure feels like the world didn’t want me to read what everyone said. I’ve been wanting to speak for weeks, but something (even right now) keeps getting in my way. It’s very unique, but I shall not drift off this time. I too have considered making a goal of the things I wish to destroy. While things have constantly been getting in my way, maybe this is a sign that this SHOULD be imprinted straight to my soul. Events are happening, trying to keep me from progress, but our Guardians have not said much to me. Perhaps because I am on the right track, or I’m just not doing anything too off course. Whatever it is, I appreciate this. It feels like I was destined for loneliness, due to the 12th House. Now, I will continue to work towards better and better goals. It seems odd, I for the longest time been able to get good things in my life from Satanic magick and meditation, but I always was defenseless against the bad.

Thank you all again,
Hail all the Old Demons & Gods!
Hail Satan!

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:51 am

You can remove the harmful stuff out of your life with meditation. If you want to read into stuff to make your life better just ask questions here and educate yourself most importantly. As for helping out the community every Satanist should do online activism - educating the people on the internet about Christianity, Communism and the Jews. Theres a few sites you need to read to get the full scoop and I'll list them below for you;

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
http://see_the_truth.webs.com/
https://archive.org/details/exposingthelieofislam

Also, check out all the links pertaining to the Jewish problem and Christianity and communism in Satans library: https://archive.is/jKnEP

I also recommend reading HPS Maxine's sermons on her site and also from the Yahoo Groups and Forums. It's a lot of material so that's why I say ask here if you have anything in particular because there is tons of material and I have read all of it.

Any ways when you do spiritual warfare you will gain rank in Hell and be a real Nazi and receive help from our superiors the Gods of Hell.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:50 am

Hey Raven other resources for you:)
How to obliterate your Saturn: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92
and a great post by Hp Maxin http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... acles.html

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:42 am

I think these quotes can help you, Raven Princess;

"Certain strong intuition about things [a gut feeling], ideas that come into our heads [especially those that are helpful], and helpful urges to act on something that will help to solve a problem, and opportunities are often the result of a Demon watching over us."

"One advances by living life to the fullest, pushing one's self past physical, psychological, mental and spiritual limitations and overcoming boundaries. As for true sacrifice, this applies to allotting one’s time, effort and Creativity for the advancement of one’s soul."

"True Satanism is working to advance one's mind and soul and personal powers. "
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

nfernum invocat sanctuarium

Postby nfernum invocat sanctuarium » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:02 am

That is my problem with such things!

Indicators can function as negative prophesy to the uninformed and equipped which most are at the start to one degree or another.

Without full understanding of the nature of things, will in confusion sometimes be accepted as absolute, which could function as a self for filing prophesy causing someone to go right along with the influences take no actions and go to a guided doom such as the proverb of the man following the undertow.

Its irresponsibly to give negative indicators or death prophesy without first explaining fully what should and can be done or at least suggest a course of action.

It can in facet by like manslaughter when given to one without that natural defense and intuitive. It can also kill there evolution because if they are about to die, then that is that right?

I have seen records of documented cases of idiots killed by suggestion of those with no real power, by there own expectations without negative astral influences...just wasted away. They except the assertion from trust,
but in fact its only suicide.

Imagine the effect on someone like that if there really were forced aligned against them and they had no training or explanations?
Sum Anguis Consanguineus

Sero

Postby Sero » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:26 pm

Astrology is but a map of the soul. Things like this happen to teach you lessons you've missed in past lives and help you become a better human being.

I have a Gemini North Node and I'm so awkward and terrible at maintaining convos. I have Mars and Pluto in Sagittarius and I'm fire dom (Aquarius sun tho) which makes it easy to make friends but hard to keep them or connect to them.

Not anything is bad. You're not destined to be anywhere. This simply is just a way of thinking and how you need to improve your life.

If you have Mars in a fire sign, just learn how to be passive.

Two years ago I would've probably murdered someone if something serious happens, now I'm passive and although I do love fighting I try to avoid it because I want positivity in my life

This is what it means. With these placements your chart is telling you "Don't fall back, you'll have it rough but you've got to prove to life that you're worthy" and there.

At the very least be grateful you're SS (:

SABNAC50

Postby SABNAC50 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:35 pm

Try to empower your weak chakras or the chakras that rules over the bad areas of your life. Sometimes empowerment is better if you don't have power for making your magic to be permanent.