Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Most Reliable Astrological Websites

If you look at the SS calendar, you will notice some discrepancies, this is because different websites give different info, even a few minutes off. I had a bugger of a time getting it as accurate as I could, and there are still some dates that have something a few minutes off from the other info. Meaning, I learned firsthand that there aren't many sites that can be trusted.

For my iPhone, I found an app for moon phases that also includes Merc Rx and Sun ingress, from what I've seen so far it's accurate. Called moonreader by Horos.co.

Lydia said:
If you look at the SS calendar, you will notice some discrepancies, this is because different websites give different info, even a few minutes off. I had a bugger of a time getting it as accurate as I could, and there are still some dates that have something a few minutes off from the other info. Meaning, I learned firsthand that there aren't many sites that can be trusted.

For my iPhone, I found an app for moon phases that also includes Merc Rx and Sun ingress, from what I've seen so far it's accurate. Called moonreader by Horos.co.

Sadly, it does not allow me to get this app, as it is only for iOS.

But thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back