Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Synastry- chart ruler square

Spoonzies

So I got into a relationship with this girl and her chart ruler squares my chart ruler (saturn-sun), so far i felt like she managed to pull me out of some negative stuff and force me to be more serious with my life (which is great because i feel like I have actual focus to get things done now and a major goal). I'm wondering if this aspect could be nerfed by other rulers for example, we have mc ruler trine, and descendent ruler trine. I'm wondering if the negative nature of the chart ruler could be nerfed and is giving just the serious and discipline nature of it?

You have the knowledge to see which love interests are good for you and which ones will be negative and even fatal. The real question is, do you use this or do you allow yourself to be blinded by infatuation? This is the harsh truth. Be smart and careful!

Something else, another's Saturn aspecting one's ruler. The Saturn person won't necessarily 'murder' the other person intentionally. I strongly suspect this can come through other things, like Saturn unintentionally causing an accident that is fatal for the ruler person. Or like the butterfly effect where an action done by the Saturn person in one way or another will be fatal for the ruler person, even unintentionally. This is just how enegy works.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back