Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Venus square questions

ÁrjaBüszkeség

Hi brothers/sisters I started the Venus square yesterday. This is my first magical square so i do not understand that which squares should i do. There are two venus squares in the pdf one for spiritual and other thing and the other square for not spiritual things. I did not fully understood the descriptions under them. So which one is right for the working? I started the second one.

ÁrjaBüszkeség said:
Hi brothers/sisters I started the Venus square yesterday. This is my first magical square so i do not understand that which squares should i do. There are two venus squares in the pdf one for spiritual and other thing and the other square for not spiritual things. I did not fully understood the descriptions under them. So which one is right for the working? I started the second one.

Firstly you need to tell us what is your goal and why you doing Venus Square?
Is it for spiritual goals for example for empowering chakra,soul etc or is it for material earthly things?

If you don't explain what the goal is, hardly anyone will be able to give you a specific answer.

In general, the spiritual version is mostly for strengthening your natal Venus, your throat chakra, and the houses that have Taurus and Libra on the cusp, just like the page states. The material version is for everything else.

You should restart it. You clearly don't really understand what you are doing yet. Do you even have an affirmation ? With magick you should know what you are doing and why you are doing it and be focused on your goal else you are weakening your working with constant doubts.

Or better then restarting actually don't do a venus square. Use runes or sanskrit. Because you will probably mess up the square at some point. It's too high risk especially for people who aren't totally on point with their routines. You do one rep too much you are done.

Stormblood said:
If you don't explain what the goal is, hardly anyone will be able to give you a specific answer.

In general, the spiritual version is mostly for strengthening your natal Venus, your throat chakra, and the houses that have Taurus and Libra on the cusp, just like the page states. The material version is for everything else.

Thanks for clarification at first i didn't really understood some of the differences between the spiritual version and the material, that was my problem, i probably didnt stated what my problem is properly. By the way i know what my goal is and i have affirmation too my only problem was interpreting what i read.

Sinistra said:
You should restart it. You clearly don't really understand what you are doing yet. Do you even have an affirmation ? With magick you should know what you are doing and why you are doing it and be focused on your goal else you are weakening your working with constant doubts.

Thanks for the reply Sinistra but if i started something than i finish it. Luckily stromblood answered my question i just needed to know that i do the right one and i do. I just had a problem interpreting what i read.

ÁrjaBüszkeség said:
Sinistra said:

Thanks for the reply Sinistra but if i started something than i finish it. Luckily stromblood answered my question i just needed to know that i do the right one and i do. I just had a problem interpreting what i read.
Sure. I'm just saying in your interest because it's so easy to mess up squares compared to other workings. And so hard to do them in the best way (including the planetary hours each day)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back