How Can I Add Pluto to a Jupiter Square

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
ZmajEriksson

How Can I Add Pluto to a Jupiter Square

Postby ZmajEriksson » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:17 am

Due to personal circumstance I need to add the energy of Pluto to a Jupiter square. What's the best way to go about this?
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

FlamingRedRose666

Re: How Can I Add Pluto to a Jupiter Square

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:43 pm

There is no way.

If health problems are caused by Pluto then do the Sun Square.
HAIL ALL OF OUR TRUE GODS FOREVER!!!

"There might be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor!

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:07 pm

FlamingRedRose666 wrote:There is no way.

If health problems are caused by Pluto then do the Sun Square.

This is not a health issue. If it was I would do a sun square. Jupiter and Pluto likely have nothing to do with health
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:52 am

A friend of mine suggested vibrating tikshana, the Sanskrit name of Pluto, 9 times before the Jupiter mantra. This all has to do with occult energy. Think of it like infiltrating a gulag to rescue a loved one. Would this method work? Is there a better option?
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:47 am

I think Yama is the safe version of Pluto energy, something like Yamaya. I'm pretty sure Stormblood knows the most about all this. :) I think he said Yamaya can give the focus and willpower of Pluto in a safe way. Other than this, I would strictly avoid trying to mess with Pluto.

Don't try anything in here, but the thread when someone tried to make squares for Neptune and Pluto is good to learn how dangerous these planet's energies could be. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5880&start=50 Cobra talked some real sense into them here. These planets are beyond what can be controlled, somebody was doing a mantra for invoking Neptune and even though they did all kinds of positive affirmations, they almost got hit by a car the next day when they were walking. This is an example of what these planet's energies could do. You just can;t control them. But Yamaya is not exactly Pluto, it is just a similar type of energy current to some of the energy Pluto has, but in a safe way. But you should ask Stormblood or Cobra.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:02 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I think Yama is the safe version of Pluto energy, something like Yamaya. I'm pretty sure Stormblood knows the most about all this. :) I think he said Yamaya can give the focus and willpower of Pluto in a safe way. Other than this, I would strictly avoid trying to mess with Pluto.

Don't try anything in here, but the thread when someone tried to make squares for Neptune and Pluto is good to learn how dangerous these planet's energies could be. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 0&start=50 Cobra talked some real sense into them here. These planets are beyond what can be controlled, somebody was doing a mantra for invoking Neptune and even though they did all kinds of positive affirmations, they almost got hit by a car the next day when they were walking. This is an example of what these planet's energies could do. You just can;t control them. But Yamaya is not exactly Pluto, it is just a similar type of energy current to some of the energy Pluto has, but in a safe way. But you should ask Stormblood or Cobra.

How do I ask specific people?
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:14 pm

I think the best option would be to use runes instead of planets. I'm going to basically modify the race awakening ritual to act on a specific person. Since the goal is to wake them up to SS and the Jews are there other runes I can add for max effectiveness? Also with runes do I have to start during certain planetary positions and do the full 40 days for it to work or can I start and reinforce it whenever?
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ