Astrology and Animals

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... URCAS.html
One Wire Phenomenon

Astrology and Animals

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

Does astrology also count for animals? Like a dog or cat? I see some peoples cats have a aggressive personally. I have a very loving cat he has never been aggressive towards me or anybody els could this be because of the time he was born?
Maya

Re: Astrology and Animals

Post by Maya »

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:08 am
Does astrology also count for animals? Like a dog or cat? I see some peoples cats have a aggressive personally. I have a very loving cat he has never been aggressive towards me or anybody els could this be because of the time he was born?
Think of it like a child. When a child is born, the natal chart shows specific qualities, though the parents help shape the character. Same is with pets. If a cat for example has a significant gemini, will probably speak a lot. If it has a significant taurus will like to be petted and will be a foodie, and so on.
If the owner mistreats the cat, then the cat will use defence and could shape a more aggressive character. There are some cats that are aggressive by nature, and this could be cause of their natal chart traits, how domesticated the cat is, plus how the owner behaves.
Never skip a day
One Wire Phenomenon

Re: Astrology and Animals

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

Maya wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:27 am
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:08 am
Think of it like a child. When a child is born, the natal chart shows specific qualities, though the parents help shape the character. Same is with pets. If a cat for example has a significant gemini, will probably speak a lot. If it has a significant taurus will like to be petted and will be a foodie, and so on.
If the owner mistreats the cat, then the cat will use defence and could shape a more aggressive character. There are some cats that are aggressive by nature, and this could be cause of their natal chart traits, how domesticated the cat is, plus how the owner behaves.
This is the awnser that i wanted to hear thank you. :)