Palmistry thread

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
Shael
Posts: 36
Location: Continuously Advancing

Palmistry thread

Postby Shael » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:09 am

I really enjoyed reading HPS Shannon's latest sermon on palmistry and figured I'd make a thread for further discussion for those who are interested.

To start things off - I, personally, am intrigued by palmistry because my hands have a unique condition: When I was still a little baby, I burned both my palms in unknown cicumstances (I was less than 1 year old so I don't remember). I had a skin transplant and now I can use them unrestrictedly again, but the pattern on my palms is unlike that of any 'normal' palm.
For security reasons, I can only post pictures of them that I have taken quite a while ago (the palms changed a lot in the meantime), but it should still be better than no pictures at all.
https://postimg.org/image/s1sbrjdsb/
(left hand)

https://postimg.org/image/gqpo2ph2j/
(right hand)


Additionally, according to my parents, I was right-handed before the incident, and swapped to being left-handed afterwards.

What do you think those patterns could mean? I already consulted other satanists a while ago and none of them could make any sense of the palm pattern. If anyone has an idea what they could mean I'd love to hear it.
Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!

-Shael

User avatar
HPS Shannon
Posts: 227

Re: Palmistry thread

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:47 pm

Unfortunately, it is a bit difficult to make out the lines on your hand.

Seems like you are a fire type by your hand structure.

Shael
Posts: 36
Location: Continuously Advancing

Re: Palmistry thread

Postby Shael » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:32 am

HPS Shannon wrote:Unfortunately, it is a bit difficult to make out the lines on your hand.

Seems like you are a fire type by your hand structure.


Thanks for the reply! :)

I am indeed a fire type.

Do you mean that you cant properly see the lines on my hand, or that you don't know what they might mean? If the lines were not visible clearly enough I can try to make a paper imprint or something, so that they are visible in detail.
Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!

-Shael

User avatar
HPS Shannon
Posts: 227

Re: Palmistry thread

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:31 am

Shael wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Unfortunately, it is a bit difficult to make out the lines on your hand.

Seems like you are a fire type by your hand structure.


Thanks for the reply! :)

I am indeed a fire type.

Do you mean that you cant properly see the lines on my hand, or that you don't know what they might mean? If the lines were not visible clearly enough I can try to make a paper imprint or something, so that they are visible in detail.


They are not clear enough. Thats just the nature of palmistry, it can be difficult to look at the lines by picture, alone.

Quietlysings666
Posts: 21

Re: emergency

Postby Quietlysings666 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:13 am

my Birthday time is in the A>M so I actually for example::Was born on the 8th not the 9th? the reaason i ask here is because lines on my hand dissappeered. i dont trust astrodentist the captain of the obvious.
:D HAIL SATAN!

Quietlysings666
Posts: 21

Re: emergency

Postby Quietlysings666 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:38 pm

Quietlysings666 wrote:my Birthday time is in the A>M so I actually for example::Was born on the 8th not the 9th? the reaason i ask here is because lines on my hand dissappeered. i dont trust astrodentist the captain of the obvious.


I'm unsure if astrodentist uses the chaladean calender.
:D HAIL SATAN!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests