Death indicators in Astrology

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
HPS Shannon

Death indicators in Astrology

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:45 am

Hi.

This is from a posting in the yahoo groups on a deceased friend. Someone asked about death indicators in a SR chart. Thought it could be useful and insightful.

Anyone else care to share their experiences?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little while ago, a friend passed away, we weren't too close but we were close enough that he gave me his birth information.This is my experience in seeing death in astrology charts.

The following are all the placements I could find that indicated his death:

His lunar return for July (the month that he died) was the death axis flip--the death flip axis is when one's natal IC and MC are reversed in a solar return or lunar return. Example: Natal IC in 15 degrees libra /Natal MC 15 degrees in Aries, in the SR or LR chart the IC would be in 15 degrees Aries and MC in Libra.

His lunar return Moon was on a late degree too. Late degrees in solar and lunar returns aren't positive and represent endings.... Lunar returns act as timers for events in a SR chart.

Saturn was transiting his first house (Saturn is suffering and misery.) Saturn transiting one's first house is the worst years of one's life even if death is not met.

His SR Saturn was conjunct his SR Stellium (A stellium is 3 or more planets in one sign, of all his stellium planets, one of them was, of course, his SR chart ruler.)

His SR Chart ruler the Sun Squared his SR Neptune in Pisces in the 8th (death) house, in 9 degrees (degree of homicide and victimization.) Drowning was part of his death and surroundings of water (Neptune)

His SR chart ruler the Sun was at 9 degrees Sagittarius which is another degree of homicide.

SR Mars in 7th house (indicating violence and assault from another)

His 4th house Libra was on a late degree as well. The fourth is a house of endings.

His SR Saturn though was not on a late degree. It was 17 degrees.

Eric13

Re: Death indicators in Astrology

Postby Eric13 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:53 am

Woah, I wonder about people who die in a mass death like Hiroshima? Surely death wasn't in all of their charts, but this example shared here was eye opening.

AmonRa666

Postby AmonRa666 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:59 am

It is time that people wake up to the fact that some of Maxine's methods of predicting death are deformed and obsolete.

A very clear indication of error and poor technique on her part is using house-cusp degrees WITHOUT A RECTIFIED OR AUTHENTICATED BIRTH TIME.

You can't just trust birth certificates, many times (and from my personal observations and experience) even when the time is recorded to the minute, it needs adjustment.

Anyway, predicting danger to ones physical integrity is simple and basic.

You basically use the pure symbolism of the planets and the meaning of the houses involved (of course, using a rectified birth time).

The main and most powerful techniques are: primary and secondary directions, PSSR and then comes lunar cyclic charts, solar returns, SRA, etc... The conception horoscope or the "Epoch" is as sensitive to these techniques as is the radix.

John Lennon (rectified time). Event:death. If i remember correctly, these are the configurations that arose:

Mars in the return was 0° the cusp of the return.
transiting Ur (direct or regressed I don't remember) 0° VIII.

Francois Mitterand (rectified time). Event: death of wife: (this one was with transits only) applying an orb of +/- 5°

-Mars 0° XII.
-Saturn 180° VIII.
-PL 0° IC.
-Ur 0° Desc.
All at the same time.

Bruce Lee (rectified time). Event: Death.

Primary directions: His Asc/Sun conjunction 180° Saturn. Orb:8'.

AmonRa666

Postby AmonRa666 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:50 pm

> Surely death wasn't in all of their charts

It is.

People who experience an event together have similar directions mature in all their charts; especially when it's a significant event such as death.

TheFlea

Postby TheFlea » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:46 am

R2V2, is that you? Your ... "abrasiveness" ... gave you away. Good to see you here.

This is really interesting, Shannon. Thanks for sharing. I have been wondering about death indicators in charts lately, I will study this some more.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:16 am

AmonRa666 wrote:It is time that people wake up to the fact that some of Maxine's methods of predicting death are deformed and obsolete.

A very clear indication of error and poor technique on her part is using house-cusp degrees WITHOUT A RECTIFIED OR AUTHENTICATED BIRTH TIME.

You can't just trust birth certificates, many times (and from my personal observations and experience) even when the time is recorded to the minute, it needs adjustment.

Anyway, predicting danger to ones physical integrity is simple and basic.

You basically use the pure symbolism of the planets and the meaning of the houses involved (of course, using a rectified birth time).

The main and most powerful techniques are: primary and secondary directions, PSSR and then comes lunar cyclic charts, solar returns, SRA, etc... The conception horoscope or the "Epoch" is as sensitive to these techniques as is the radix.

John Lennon (rectified time). Event:death. If i remember correctly, these are the configurations that arose:

Mars in the return was 0° the cusp of the return.
transiting Ur (direct or regressed I don't remember) 0° VIII.

Francois Mitterand (rectified time). Event: death of wife: (this one was with transits only) applying an orb of +/- 5°

-Mars 0° XII.
-Saturn 180° VIII.
-PL 0° IC.
-Ur 0° Desc.
All at the same time.

Bruce Lee (rectified time). Event: Death.

Primary directions: His Asc/Sun conjunction 180° Saturn. Orb:8'.

Whether that is the case, you don't have to make that comment about HP Maxine in such a way. We are all human and can make mistakes or slight error. This doesn't change the fact that the JoS astrology section has TONS of helpful and accurate information.

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:42 am

Hi HP, I would like to understand more of this, is it ok if I give you a copy of my astral chart?

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:12 pm

Sorry about your friend, HPS Shannon. Those planets were a loaded dice.

I haven't looked very much into this subject. But I'm wondering whether the progressed AC crossing into the 4th house of endings can be indicative of death also, with other supporting factors. Julius Streicher's progressed AC had crossed his IC prior to his execution. It was just about 1 degree past the IC. He also had transiting Saturn in the 4th house, opposing his ruling Venus, and Mercury.

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:36 pm

AmonRa666 wrote:It is time that people wake up to the fact that some of Maxine's methods of predicting death are deformed and obsolete.

You're implying that the astrologer is supposed to rectify the birth time as part of an order. This is debatable. I don't know how much practical experience you have with actually working as an astrologer, but having spoken with several, it not only takes time, but spiritual energy, and is draining. It's not left-brained like reading. IMO, birth time rectification should be a product seperate from the reading itself.

That post is a classical example of intellectual arrogance. I'm all for studying, but it seems like because you've read a few books and rectified around a dozen charts, you feel entitled to bad-mouth someone who has done I don't know how many thousands of charts, which have been highly accurate, according to online testimonies. Also, your claims are unsubstantiated - how do you know what she does and doesn't do? What is 'deformed' is using someone else's name as a stepping stone to boost your own ego. And how you get to do it using that username is beyond me.

AmonRa666

Postby AmonRa666 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:49 pm

It's just all over the place.

The excessive use of rulership and dispositorship in prediction; predicting death using only one single technique, using house cusp degrees with unrectified birth times etc...

She calls regression "somewhat weak". If she knew how important and essential they were she wouldn't call them "weak".

She obviously never kept up with recent advances on the subject, the topocentric house system, the prenatal epoch, advanced predictive techniques like precessed returns of the moon and PSSR or other very important techniques.

Someone truly experienced in the field of predictive astrology would see just how poor her technique is.

You guys don't know enough and are just infatuated with her.

There's not much to learn from her predictions.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:34 pm

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:Sorry about your friend, HPS Shannon. Those planets were a loaded dice.

I haven't looked very much into this subject. But I'm wondering whether the progressed AC crossing into the 4th house of endings can be indicative of death also, with other supporting factors. Julius Streicher's progressed AC had crossed his IC prior to his execution. It was just about 1 degree past the IC. He also had transiting Saturn in the 4th house, opposing his ruling Venus, and Mercury.

I don't doubt that factors in. I think it is just a combination of things.

And thanks, Nick. Yeah, somethings are just locked in place..as far as fate is concerned. He had a somewhat disturbed and isolated short life.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:

You're implying that the astrologer is supposed to rectify the birth time as part of an order. This is debatable. I don't know how much practical experience you have with actually working as an astrologer, but having spoken with several, it not only takes time, but spiritual energy, and is draining. It's not left-brained like reading. IMO, birth time rectification should be a product seperate from the reading itself.

That post is a classical example of intellectual arrogance. I'm all for studying, but it seems like because you've read a few books and rectified around a dozen charts, you feel entitled to bad-mouth someone who has done I don't know how many thousands of charts, which have been highly accurate, according to online testimonies. Also, your claims are unsubstantiated - how do you know what she does and doesn't do? What is 'deformed' is using someone else's name as a stepping stone to boost your own ego. And how you get to do it using that username is beyond me.

Totally Agreed.

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:06 am

AmonRa666 wrote:It's just all over the place.

The excessive use of rulership and dispositorship in prediction; predicting death using only one single technique, using house cusp degrees with unrectified birth times etc...

She calls regression "somewhat weak". If she knew how important and essential they were she wouldn't call them "weak".

She obviously never kept up with recent advances on the subject, the topocentric house system, the prenatal epoch, advanced predictive techniques like precessed returns of the moon and PSSR or other very important techniques.

Someone truly experienced in the field of predictive astrology would see just how poor her technique is.

You guys don't know enough and are just infatuated with her.

There's not much to learn from her predictions.

Infatuated? You're the one RIPPING OFF her writings by posting them on Reddit's AskAstrologers, trying to advertise yourself as an astrologer. I have extra time tonight so I just looked through it, and your posts alternate between answering questions USING HPS MAXINE'S WRITINGS AND INTERPRETATIONS and trying to sell your services. You don't even bother to rewrite it, or indicate your source. Here is proof (I didn't blur out your username, as I assume it's fake since you're using it on the JOS Yahoo groups as well):

On Pluto in the 7th house:

More on Pluto in the 7th house (here you even cite the Atkins example):

On progressed Sun conjoining natal Pluto (...'In some cases I've studied'...):

On Caput Algol:

On Saturn conjunct Moon (including Lisa Steinberg example):

On Mars/Pluto aspects:

On Mars/Saturn aspects:

Mix of rip-offs:

On planets aspecting the ruler, and Capricorns:

On synastry aspects, and murders:

On 12th house emphasis:

Anyone who knows Azazel's Astrology for Satanists and has followed HPS Maxine's posts over the years can see how these are blatantly hers. It just goes on and on and on. No source given. On your website, though, you readily cite jewish authors, such as Isaac Starkman. On that note, I couldn't help but notice your book recommendations to people on Reddit, like the jew Robert Greene. This just shows your poor judgement.

I'm not even going into the technicalities of the 'advanced techniques' that you write of. I simply don't have time, but I had to expose your hypocrisy. You're seriously criticizing the very person you're plagiarizing word by word for own personal benefit. For not using techniques you've read about in a book by a jewish author using techniques INVENTED just a few centuries ago. I reiterate, astrology is not just left brained. This is what you don't seem to understand.

I know HPS Maxine can speak for herself. This is not the reason I got into this. I'm just literally disgusted by your disloyal, arrogant, and hypocritical behavior, and again by the fact that you're using one of our Gods' names to shitpost from. I might as well create a user called Satan and rant about how Hitler is an untalented badguy for not liking the jews.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:39 am

Thank you, Nick for posting this. It goes to show what an ingrate he is.

HPS Maxine is very well respected so its not an issue of infatuation, its your goddamned tone and way of writing that comes off as disrespectful and rude that's all that I said. Maxine has been guided by the gods and with her years of experience has created a great template and foundation for all SS to study and learn astrology from, so how about you get real and get off your damn high horse.

We all have our talents and something we can bring to the table.

...And you still are using Amon Ra's name despite others, even HP HC, asking you to change it.

Get out of here with that nonsense...

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:44 am

And the fact the he has ripped off HPS Maxine's writings and associating with material by Jewish astrologers, shows where his head is.

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:46 am

And this is the reason why I do astrology but never, like closely ever, made posts about astrological insights myself. Because some particular people will rip off knowledge.

What's your deal in trying to 'disprove' HPS Maxine? She never stated she was completely 'correct' on these things, she just related her years of experience, and what she discovers, by experience, matters and doesn't matter. Her years of experience for doing astro for other people (25) are probably more than the sum total of the years of your life.

So why the consistent beef and attempts to 'disprove' her? She did not claim to be the authority of the planet in astrology. This is what many brainwashed idols you study believe. Trying to get someone to give you more advanced knowledge to sell it, or answer your detractors in reddit?

Astrologers have different opinions. I have experience with many super complex, topo-judaic, asteroid fart belt astrologers, who couldn't put one and one together. This is like pretending to be a spritual neurosurgeon while one is more spiritually blind than a brick.

Not only you are jealous and resentful of people with experience, you steal from them, and then you also scorn them. You have some real heavy shitty behavioral issues.

And also, don't you have a pair to develop an identity of your own? Most people here have a username they are using, and they have a name they go by. Do you have to use a God's name to most of the time, flame other SS and troll? But I guess as with anything else ripped off...Might as well..

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:26 am

Amonbrah.......

This is one thread of shit posting to a kike degree on your part. Your banned from Slothz tales and this forum. I gave you more then one chance in the past.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:30 am

In my own experience many years ago when I was new I had HPS Maxine do a chart for me. I have studied psychology in post secondary for years. The chart convinced me astrology is perfect psychology. Her chart work of me literally described my life to a perfect degree it was like reading a biography. It also helped me a lot.

However Amonbrah has not helped me at all.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:30 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:In my own experience many years ago when I was new I had HPS Maxine do a chart for me. I have studied psychology in post secondary for years. The chart convinced me astrology is perfect psychology. Her chart work of me literally described my life to a perfect degree it was like reading a biography. It also helped me a lot.

However Amonbrah has not helped me at all.

Same here. Her forecasts have also helped me a lot. There have been several times where she has pointed out things to be aware of for a specific period, that could have been very negative and/or life changing if I wasn't careful. That has been invaluable, and also just knowing WHY things are the way they are.