USS solar return chart in the year 2025

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... URCAS.html
Astralnaut

USS solar return chart in the year 2025

Postby Astralnaut » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:34 am

I have never seen a chart more noticeably pointing to an event than the United States of Satan's solar return chart in 2025. The number 2025 is every numer 1-9 added up(45), and then that number squared. It is a number, also 225, that has been repeately pointed out to me. Exactly what will occur in that year, amd to the American people, I am not entirely sure about. The aspects taking place, the degrees, the yod configuration, and the point of the yod, which is the chart ruler (moon), all shows a very obvious period of violent upheaval. Saturn is on a cardinal degree at 0 degrees of Aries in conjunction with Neptune, and in sextile aspect to a Venus-Uranus conjuntion at a degree of permanent endings at 29 degrees of Taurus. Cancer is rising and the Moon is in Scorpio at 0 degrees 42 arc minutes and 19 arc seconds. There is a ton of pressure on the Moon, being at the apex of the yod, which rules the people in a nations chart, especially since it is in the 4th house.

I have seen a Satanists chart whose chart ruler was in exact, and i do mean exact, not even an arc second off, aspect to the Moon in this solar return. It is also at 0 42'19", but in a different sign. I am almost certain their destiny lies in that year.

Shael

Re: USS solar return chart in the year 2025

Postby Shael » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:28 am

Astralnaut wrote:...
That's interesting to know. We will have many big and significant events coming in the future. What matters most is that we keep up the RTR relentlessly every single day, to ensure all these events play out in our favor as much as possible.
Also, protection. It's vital that all SS build up a powerful AoP to ensure they are well protected during all of this.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Hail Satan Forever!