Jews Aren't Spiritual People

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP HoodedCobra666

Jews Aren't Spiritual People

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:57 pm

It has been stated before by many famous people that the jews are a materialistic people. Goethe if I recalled called them this and great masters of the lie.

And it is true. Jews if observed they are not truly spiritual. They are a fully materialistic parasitic race that has formed a religion around their own nature, and that abuses stolen knowledge to create the physical world and people in such way for maximum exploitation. There is no true higher objective in any of their "spirituality".

The jews just pretend they worship and love their thoughform which they call "God". In the torah this is done due to two factors. One it's their stealing and killing machine and justified, two if they do not do this there are severe conseuquences. They "sin" against their own parasitic nature.

The jew is the race with the most access in spiritual knowledge, and they have been, for thousands of years. This was gained by stealing and killing, copying, perverting, and exploiting the good feeling of other spiritual elements all over the world to teach them. They repaid this by exterminating them and replacing them straling more, and torturing their nations

One looks at the jewish race. They are all related by blood, but you see literally the formation of a virus. Thousands of faces of an infinitude of bastardization, except their religious class. Just to keep up with stealing and corruption.

Race mix, kiss Gentile ass, infiltrate the Gentile races, but come back like a cockroach and return the loot to the mother-land. This is the law of the bastardized jew. Even their motherland is fully ficticious and part of their pseudo-spiritual novel. A promise of theft inflicted upon innocents.

Yet, the majority of jews are secular, aka, they get carried by the spiritual power of their spiritual class. They don't give a fuck simply. Because deep down they are simply an unspiritual amalgam. They are cheap materialists.

The jews are one of the most superstitious races ever. And superstition is not spirituality whatsover. They just present it that way. Their culture is filled with neurosis, restriction, fear, double standards, psychopathy.

No wonder we have jews here begging and trying to even assimilate, eventhough we would never ever accept them. And no wonder jewd have stabbed in the back other jews just so they can feel a relief. It's as if even the parasitic organism can become aware of it's own uselessness sometimes.

For them existence must be a permanent suffering. The enemy has made them defunct and weak so they are evil enough to carry a very evil purpose on another and mostly innocent species. Their inner and outer deficiencies make them hateful of the healthy and vastly superior Gentile races people.

If you get deeper into knowing about them, the stupidity of their superstition and how many idiots they have in there also makes you question how they run an empire. They literally believe blowing a horn scares Satan for example.

When one reads the vomitting texts of the enemy one quickly understands jews have knowledge, but they are not a spiritual people. Spiritually speaking they are monkeys who are beating up a controller for nuclear weapons, using and abusing spiritual stolen knowledge. For this reason also they have been incapable in advancing further as well. In all the jews only a few of their own did valuable input. Such as some rabbis who stole a lot of knowledge of the east and appropriated it for the jews over the centuries.

The use of spiritual knowledge from jews is just used to bless feces, enslave goyim, and essentially, enslave other productive races so they can steal gurbs they never worked for as they are parasites and abusers on humans. And rule them to abuse them as cattle. The end objective of a jew's existencr is the above. That's their fate racially defined. All the fancy occult culture of the jews is just the same old pointless merchant faith of stealing labor production and pleasures others superior to them have created. And also killing them to maintain the stolen stuff. They just use spiritual abuse to back up their material abuse.

The are basically like Somalian pirates the only difference is they steal and terrorize through stolen spritual knowledge. Somalian pirates are honorable and decent to the fullest when it comes to the long nosed merchants.

They had spiritual "authority" with their jewish dogmas for 2000 years and humanity just went to shit more and more every single year until and it only kept getting shittier until the Aryans raised a head in the 18th century. Blood and killing in the middle ages reached it's maximum it has ever been at least in Europe. Savagery grew to untold levels under the jewish spiritual "rule".

Then gradually humanity came back to it's senses. Today the world is way better than centuries ago, but still, we are nowhere close to ideal or great standards.

We could have done this, but the great minds such as Tesla were indirectly removed from the world so they can be replaced with people who sing the names of their "god" over their newly extracted turd.

We live in a planet that produces more than 800% of the needed food supply for daily consumption everyday, only for it to rot, because the jewish system is worthless and built for filling only jewish pockets. The clear inferiority of the jews to run this planet, which they simply use to feed their bottomless greed is just obvious. It just shows how defunct they are as species.

Let's set this straight. The jews are not a spiritual people, nor a spiritually powerful people. They are strong because there was nobody stronger. They are knolwedgable because there was nobody more knowledgeable. They are spiritual because they have killed all the spiritual geniuses in all Gentile nations over and over again.

We are dealing with the rot of the planet. Indeed a dangerous scat infestation manifesting itself in a racial form.

This race of worthless materialist criminal mafia that uses spiritual stolen knowledge need to be prevailed over once and for all.

Do it for yourselves, our future, and for humanity. It is definitely possible. All of you are spiritual people, if these monkeys have done it with stolen knowledge, the people of Satan who fathers it, what can we do?

Way more. Then let's do it.

HAIL SATAN.

HP Mageson666

Re: Jews Aren't Spiritual People

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:09 am

Reading books by on social theory and psychological theories by jews always shows how they think as a race. Its always about being in conflict and a state of war with everyone and everything around them and how to use manipulation and deception to exploit others and their resources to grab as much as they can and gain as much power for the sake of its own bragging and to use this power to then steal more and abuse more to gain more to continue the cycle.

They project their own criminal mind onto the Gentiles to then justify being a mega jew to everyone on earth. Pretending this is how life really is and they are just doing it first and everyone deserves it from them. Its classic criminal psychology.

The most jewish book on earth the Talmud for dummies. The "48 Laws Of Power" wrote by a jews, jew. The jewish author open states that if caught in the position of the weaker fake friendship and goodness till you can plug the rug out from under them. The jew also stated if caught in the crime then fake remorse and pretend to have changed till you get their guard down and then start all over again. That is why as Tesla told his sectary "Madam never trust a jew!".

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:37 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Reading books by on social theory and psychological theories by jews always shows how they think as a race. Its always about being in conflict and a state of war with everyone and everything around them and how to use manipulation and deception to exploit others and their resources to grab as much as they can and gain as much power for the sake of its own bragging and to use this power to then steal more and abuse more to gain more to continue the cycle.

They project their own criminal mind onto the Gentiles to then justify being a mega jew to everyone on earth. Pretending this is how life really is and they are just doing it first and everyone deserves it from them. Its classic criminal psychology.

The most jewish book on earth the Talmud for dummies. The "48 Laws Of Power" wrote by a jews, jew. The jewish author open states that if caught in the position of the weaker fake friendship and goodness till you can plug the rug out from under them. The jew also stated if caught in the crime then fake remorse and pretend to have changed till you get their guard down and then start all over again. That is why as Tesla told his sectary "Madam never trust a jew!".
WHAT! Are you telling me that playing with children isnt because I want to have sex with them! lol this is the shit shitfreud writes. really fucking disgusting

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:36 am

Someone told me that a jew banker (I think they said j p morgan) offered Tesla money for every watt or something that he managed to generate, as per a contract. Then the jew turned round and said it was running out of money and begged him to stop, so Tesla just tore the contract up and so stopped the funding for his energy generation.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:28 pm

FancyMancy wrote:Someone told me that a jew banker (I think they said j p morgan) offered Tesla money for every watt or something that he managed to generate, as per a contract. Then the jew turned round and said it was running out of money and begged him to stop, so Tesla just tore the contract up and so stopped the funding for his energy generation.

No, the jew bankers just refused to give him a viable funding. He asked for something to generate something to help the whole of the US. So they simply didn't fund him. You can find more on this online.

The jew didn't give money at all to Tesla.

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:11 pm

if you want some insight into how the jewish mind works watch some of Elliot Rodger's videos. Elliot's whole personality is a summary of the jewish criminology. I knew someone like that in real life and they were a serious freak, like there was nothing human inside of them.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

Soaring Eagle 666

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:01 pm

FancyMancy wrote:Someone told me that a jew banker (I think they said j p morgan) offered Tesla money for every watt or something that he managed to generate, as per a contract. Then the jew turned round and said it was running out of money and begged him to stop, so Tesla just tore the contract up and so stopped the funding for his energy generation.

It was George Westinghouse. He agreed to pay Tesla $2.50 for every horsepower of electricity generated by Tesla's poly-phase AC motors. When Westinghouse was under pressure by stockholders, Tesla tore up the contract in an effort to help him, but the stockholders still forced Westinghouse out of his company.

I don't know if Westinghouse was a jew, but the stockholders' behavior seems more jewish than Westinghouse's generous royalty contract.

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:22 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:

It was George Westinghouse. He agreed to pay Tesla $2.50 for every horsepower of electricity generated by Tesla's poly-phase AC motors. When Westinghouse was under pressure by stockholders, Tesla tore up the contract in an effort to help him, but the stockholders still forced Westinghouse out of his company.

I don't know if Westinghouse was a jew, but the stockholders' behavior seems more jewish than Westinghouse's generous royalty contract.

Tesla also met with JP Morgan I believe asking a loan of 1,000,000 USD to further his electricity program. He was refused.

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:45 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:

Tesla also met with JP Morgan I believe asking a loan of 1,000,000 USD to further his electricity program. He was refused.

When JP Morgan realized he could not meter the energy being utilized by the system of generation and transmission that Tesla was creating (and very likely already had the plans coherent in his mind), that was the deal breaker for the reptilian psyche of the jew JP Morgan.

Wealth never is worth ones own due with the jew, as their primitive reptilian psyche is overcompensated for with technological understanding without the proper natural acclimatization and balance needed to grow complex organic civilization.

They are paranoid cavemen playing with defunct fatalistic toys, nothing more.

I am at a point where I do understand no one person, even Tesla would have explained everything he could (see) in a way that would be practical to us at the time being, but I do have inklings he was well aware of the jews at some point - his primary suspect in compettion being albert kikestein the plagiarist armchair theorist who barely functioned in school, school which was not as bad as bad as today's public education which I know Tesla would ace if it mattered to him.

It becomes exhausting to pay mind to all of those who've contributed or attempted to contribute to humanity when they ended up decadent circumstances later on.

This, and you have "academics" who are basically semi competent "scientists" (paid actors) who sell themselves out, or are jews themselves, who embody the logical fallacy of argument from authority to further some jewish company's malignant system going through reinforcement of propaganda.

Ive stated it before, that is what I call the Kehoe effect - always some "superior scientist" or authority to enforce what is supposedly a one size fits all or "positive" thing to posit or negate.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:37 pm

ASQV13886662080 wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:....

Modern science cannot progress simply because the 'ruling scientists' are just jewish materialists who superimpose their THEORY and BELIEFS on other scientists, reducing their funding, or making them look like charlatans. Such as Rupert Sheldrake. They simply made him look like a nutcase to seal his mouth. He is successful nonetheless but they call him 'pseudoscientist'.

When these are out of place, the scientific field will be open for endless debating.

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:59 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
ASQV13886662080 wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:

Modern science cannot progress simply because the 'ruling scientists' are just jewish materialists who superimpose their THEORY and BELIEFS on other scientists, reducing their funding, or making them look like charlatans. Such as Rupert Sheldrake. They simply made him look like a nutcase to seal his mouth. He is successful nonetheless but they call him 'pseudoscientist'.

When these are out of place, the scientific field will be open for endless debating.

A time I cannot wait for but will have to contribute to work towards myself as well.

It is so pathetic how "scientists" will argue in pseudo modesty that a theory is just a theory so that the opponents of their "theory" will simmer down or risk looking like exacerbating sci-cultists, when these same scientists are on board with some system that is as Tesla acknowledged - a mathematical garb meant to fit the theory rather than the actual reality.

No practical experimentation on earth in the hands of open source scientists is available to directly prove or disprove abstract cosmological theories like the big jewhovahs fart, and practical engineers never even have to touch this stuff to begin with, so it leaves everyone assuming these "superior scientists" as god men tinkering with fundamental reality and apparently everyone else is a baboon.

I don't buy it anymore, and its frankly thanks in major part to the years Ive had as an SS and learning to interpret innuendos and fallacies with my mind's eye.

In the future, I sincerely want to collaborate with other scientific occultists and unify meditation and yoga with the technologies they were intended to interface, along with healing technologies, things from the likes of Tesla, Raymond Rife, many others Im reading about now and all the way back to the ancient and eternal technology fundamentals our Daemons gave us.

P.S. High Priest Hoodedcobra, I am unsure how to contact you or the other clergy outside of this forum, I have occasional questions of concern Id like to discuss whenever you have the time, it would make my days to be able to, thank you.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!