Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

a situation.

hneyh_mn

helloo..
Ok..I was thinking too much about making this post. I think it is difficult for me to contain this, I will try to be as reserved as possible.

I really considered a lot if I should make this post here or not, but, after all I decided to do it here, since I think it is more appropriate.

I have been having this problem for as long as I have been aware of it. The fights... between my parents. They consume me... I am, respectively young. And yet for as long as I can remember I've been my mother's sack of tears. I've had to be what you might call the adult taking care of two teenagers. That's what I've talked to my psychologist about... just identifying it.

Most likely my father is a victim of witchcraft. His mother is the one who only wants her son for herself, financially too. She has, as far as I know, a friendship with a witch who apparently works for her because of the way my parents' situation has changed since I was born, as my mother says. I also know that the witch is from Cuba. I am using a translator to write this, since I do not speak English as my native language, I am also part of Latin America.
I really don't want this to go on...
but I don't really know what to do, in the right way because of the time I have been here, and to do it in a way that will not cause me harm, in a safe way.

I just want a normal life.

(Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator )

Thanks for taking the time to read my post

If your father is more important to you and your mother is basically causing you harm, you could either:

1. Do an Ansuz working to prevent her from harming you and your father.

2. Bind her.

3. Ask Father Satan, or if you know who it is, your GD, for help.

Lightning-Wings said:
If your father is more important to you and your mother is basically causing you harm, you could either:

1. Do an Ansuz working to prevent her from harming you and your father.

2. Bind her.

3. Ask Father Satan, or if you know who it is, your GD, for help.

I understand, it is necessary for now, since it would be dangerous to try to counteract another spell already cast.
The fact that my father is the one who starts the fights the most, I would also like to say it, that is why the part where I say that my father is part of witchcraft, when my mother was pregnant with me he told me that from that moment he began to look at other women, although I am not closed to the idea that my mother could also be affected by my father's mother.
I thank you for helping me at least in this way. And an apology for the inconvenience. I am already following the 40 day meditation plan, thank you.

hneyh_mn said:
helloo..
Ok..I was thinking too much about making this post. I think it is difficult for me to contain this, I will try to be as reserved as possible.

I really considered a lot if I should make this post here or not, but, after all I decided to do it here, since I think it is more appropriate.

I have been having this problem for as long as I have been aware of it. The fights... between my parents. They consume me... I am, respectively young. And yet for as long as I can remember I've been my mother's sack of tears. I've had to be what you might call the adult taking care of two teenagers. That's what I've talked to my psychologist about... just identifying it.

Most likely my father is a victim of witchcraft. His mother is the one who only wants her son for herself, financially too. She has, as far as I know, a friendship with a witch who apparently works for her because of the way my parents' situation has changed since I was born, as my mother says. I also know that the witch is from Cuba. I am using a translator to write this, since I do not speak English as my native language, I am also part of Latin America.
I really don't want this to go on...
but I don't really know what to do, in the right way because of the time I have been here, and to do it in a way that will not cause me harm, in a safe way.

I just want a normal life.

(Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator )

Thanks for taking the time to read my post
Oh no
I have seen many mothers doing this on their sons to make sure they have control over them
My suggestion is that if your mother knows he is being bewitched by his mother,ask your mother to find a witch to break those spells and also cast more spells for the marriage to be fixed.
Dont bother yourself in this situation there is not much you can do.
Also personally,I dont like to accept any magic or spells from abrahamic witches or those who are disrespectful towards Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back