Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Buying a pet to save them from muslims

Missrainbow

Hi everyone)
Where I live mud_slim pieces of shit kill innocent animals whenever they see them on streets.Cats or Dogs are not safe.Even muslim kids hurt animals.
I want to buy a pet to save it from those monsters but It is also banned to bring pets outside of the home by sharia law.
Now I have some questions
Is Sterilization of the animal okay?
Is it okay to keep them in the house if outside is not safe for them?
What should I do in this situation?Should I even buy a pet?I have heard buying animals is evil

Missrainbow1 said:

Buying animals is not necessarily evil as this is just based upon the market.

Personally, I would advise against doing this, just because you will now have to spend time caring for this animal, especially one which has been abused. The sad reality is that there are likely hundreds of millions of abused or hurt animals and if you personally took care of them, then you would have zero time to actually solve the root problem, which is the enemy corruption of Gentiles.

The hour(s) that you will gain daily from not caring for this animal can be better spent doing rituals, especially when we gain the Anti-Islam RTRs.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=446038 time=1685307596 user_id=21286]
Missrainbow1 said:

Buying animals is not necessarily evil as this is just based upon the market.

Personally, I would advise against doing this, just because you will now have to spend time caring for this animal, especially one which has been abused. The sad reality is that there are likely hundreds of millions of abused or hurt animals and if you personally took care of them, then you would have zero time to actually solve the root problem, which is the enemy corruption of Gentiles.

The hour(s) that you will gain daily from not caring for this animal can be better spent doing rituals, especially when we gain the Anti-Islam RTRs.

Thank you)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back