Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

moloch

Ashira_666

Have you worked with moloch?

Description of this? Opinion?
I know him personally, but he wants to know how others are doing.

Moloch is not associated with JoyofSatan. In fact, I believe that is a Jewish "God" posing as Pagan in order to confuse people seeing that it takes child sacrafice.

Jews have have taken the name of Baalzebul and used it to justify their sacrificing of children to Moloch. According to jewish literature Moloch is another name for Baalzebul. This is false. It is important to note that any entity behind the name Moloch is entirely separate from Baalzebul, and Baalzebul should not be blamed for any of the atrocities committed by these Jews.

Jews always blame what they are and do, on our Gods, this is a malicious attempt to discredit and distance people from our Pagan Gods, without taking responsibility for their own wicked behavior.

no, Moloch is not Jahwe.....

No child sacrifices were made to Moloch
Yahweh got them, so they blamed it on Moloch.
Moloch = Cronos, saturn

GoldenxChild1 said:
Moloch is not associated with JoyofSatan. In fact, I believe that is a Jewish "God" posing as Pagan in order to confuse people seeing that it takes child sacrafice.

he is not Jehovah
He is Cronos

Ashira_666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

he is not Jehovah
He is Cronos

It really doesn't matter. We don't use the name Moloch here because of what has been mentioned.

Moloch is a Hebrew corruption of the Canaanite word Melek or Melk which means King, is only a title and there is no a demon with this name.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Jews have have taken the name of Baalzebul and used it to justify their sacrificing of children to Moloch. According to jewish literature Moloch is another name for Baalzebul. This is false. It is important to note that any entity behind the name Moloch is entirely separate from Baalzebul, and Baalzebul should not be blamed for any of the atrocities committed by these Jews.

Jews always blame what they are and do, on our Gods, this is a malicious attempt to discredit and distance people from our Pagan Gods, without taking responsibility for their own wicked behavior.

Yeah I also hate how they blaspheme Enlil's name when they perform rituals sacrifice during natural disasters, a mockery against Enlil's association with the Sky and Weather, and further more - I take extremely personally since Enlil is the Forefather of the Asiatic people, known as Tian in China, Ten in Japan and Thian in Vietnam, Cheon in Korea, and Tengri in Mongolia/Turkic peoples, they all use the same character (天) (except Mongolian and mind-you, Korean and Vietnamese once-used Classical Chinese script before the Catholic communists forced Vietnam to switch to corrupted Catholicized version of Latin).

Wotanwarrior said:
Moloch is a Hebrew corruption of the Canaanite word Melek or Melk which means King, is only a title and there is no a demon with this name.

Moloch is a faithful Demon serving Emperor Satan as he mentioned Him
He is a king
His other name is Andramelech

In further notice, upon my personal experience with Moloch, I asked Him to swear that He comes and He is of Satan, as confirmed.

I was surprised by His appearance which resembled a fly, a very sophisticated and beautiful costume with wings. (Other Demons wears armours or complex suits for protection on the astral, or shape-shifting in different shapes from tiny to huge, huge to tiny, animal to human, etc)
-Upon later research it made sense since I found out that he is a member of the ^order of the fly under Beelzebut command.

He confirmed his other name as Andramelech.

He is very protective of Satan to an extreme even to dedicated satanists by not appreciating flip-flops and dabbling with their time. He wants people to be stable and loyal by all means.

Ego666 said:
In further notice, upon my personal experience with Moloch, I asked Him to swear that He comes and He is of Satan, as confirmed.

I was surprised by His appearance which resembled a fly, a very sophisticated and beautiful costume with wings. (Other Demons wears armours or complex suits for protection on the astral, or shape-shifting in different shapes from tiny to huge, huge to tiny, animal to human, etc)
-Upon later research it made sense since I found out that he is a member of the ^order of the fly under Beelzebut command.

He is very protective of Satan to an extreme even to dedicated satanists by not appreciating flip-flops and dabbling with their time. He wants people to be stable and loyal by all means.

Demons are not shapeshifters, that is blasphemous nonsense that the jews have promoted in their goetic grimoires.

BlackOnyx8 said:

Yes exactly what i said.

They use the Moloch tunnels to spyhon this hideous energy into their matrix

Raping and sacrificing an innocent child is extacy to their god. The poor childs kundalini energy is extracted like this

Ego666 said:

You are a Jew talking with Jewish thoughtforms, or you are a mislead Gentile talking with Jewish thoughtforms, either way:

Baalzebul IS NOT THE KING OF THE FLIES, no god is a fly, AND THEY ARE NOT SHAPESHIFTERS!
THEY ARE NOT ANIMALS, AND THEY DO NOT MANIFESTS AS ANIMALS.
Jews are lying every day, do you think their Gods won't lie to you? Don't be fooled.

You are not a Satanist talking to these wraths.

AFODO said:
THEY ARE NOT ANIMALS, AND THEY DO NOT MANIFESTS AS ANIMALS.

The issue here, that a lot of these "animal references" in ancient mythology were allegorical, misguided Gentiles took them as literal, for example Azazel and the Eagle, Father Satan and the Peacock. Or the Hindu claims that you'll reincarnate as a cow or some shit like that. The Gods, being just like humans (as we were built in their image), have their favorite animals as well. Of course, the kikes love to exploit these weaknesses and misunderstandings to promote such lies.

I remember hearing an experience of a non-Satanic occultist, claims that Lucifer appeared to him as a reptilian deity and appears all scary and evil like the horror movies....huge red flags there.

AFODO said:
Jews are lying every day, do you think their Gods won't lie to you? Don't be fooled.

I can't help but think of the countless "end time ministries" where their pastors get fooled by some scum grey promising to rapture their people off of the earth while everyone else gets murdered. They'll get visions of "Christian Heaven" being filled with temples, palaces or whatever, and "Christian Hell" with the fiery shit just to give themselves credibility. Often-not, congregations find our the hard way that they were lied to, but worst of it all, skimming through their social media posts and the such - they'll still find excuses upon excuses to continue worshiping their liars of "Gods".

They'll still leave clues behind that their "Gods" are the real evil - because you'll notice that in these "Christian Hell" visions, all of the greatest lovers of Mankind who have helped Mankind (most if not all, being past Satanic souls), such as the many meditation masters from the Far East, or inventors and engineers from the West, are always in the "worst parts", of course the usual favorite punching bag, "Hitler is in the worst part" blah blah blah....showing you what a true psychopath and man-hater this "Jewhovah" is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back