Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dream?

fivepoints666

Last night I had a dream where I was "flying" through space and I was with my guardians. The only thing I could comprehend was one of them said "Stay on the path.". Do you think my guardians actively made me have this dream?

fivepoints666 said:
Last night I had a dream where I was "flying" through space and I was with my guardians. The only thing I could comprehend was one of them said "Stay on the path.". Do you think my guardians actively made me have this dream?
Perhaps Stay on the path, as in the Left hand path, is the true meaning. Reflect on what your doing around the time of this dream and make coarse adjustments if so.

I doubt that but since you are new I want to share this with you as it can help you communicate with the Demons until you have fully opened your astral senses and can see them/talk with them/hear them. Here it is:

"Certain strong intuition about things [a gut feeling], ideas that come into our heads [especially those that are helpful], and helpful urges to act on something that will help to solve a problem, and opportunities are often the result of a Demon watching over us."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back