Dream?

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
fivepoints666

Dream?

Postby fivepoints666 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:14 pm

Last night I had a dream where I was "flying" through space and I was with my guardians. The only thing I could comprehend was one of them said "Stay on the path.". Do you think my guardians actively made me have this dream?
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL CAMIO!
HAIL ALL GODS AND DEMONS OF HELL!

IA13

Re: Dream?

Postby IA13 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:21 pm

fivepoints666 wrote:Last night I had a dream where I was "flying" through space and I was with my guardians. The only thing I could comprehend was one of them said "Stay on the path.". Do you think my guardians actively made me have this dream?

Perhaps Stay on the path, as in the Left hand path, is the true meaning. Reflect on what your doing around the time of this dream and make coarse adjustments if so.

NaziMan12

Re: Dream?

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:52 am

I doubt that but since you are new I want to share this with you as it can help you communicate with the Demons until you have fully opened your astral senses and can see them/talk with them/hear them. Here it is:

"Certain strong intuition about things [a gut feeling], ideas that come into our heads [especially those that are helpful], and helpful urges to act on something that will help to solve a problem, and opportunities are often the result of a Demon watching over us."