Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to do reverse literal

nissangtr32

How to do reverse literal

Hello, I am a 19-year-old young man.
I want to nullify the initiation ceremony.
I tried to hold on to Satanism,
I don't think I can do it anymore because of psychological problems.

Could you explain the reversible procedure
Can you give it to me?
I want to nullify the initiation ritual

qpalzm122 said:

There is no reason to do this, as I explained before. Just forget about this.
The way you fix your psychological problems is THROUGH Satanism, not without it.

You are feeling shame and guilt, but this is ok and normal and no reason to leave.

This is my last question.
I came on a trip with my Inpa today for a change.
But during the trip,
Should I rather let my infiltration come to mind? That's what I thought,
I went to the car to execute it as it is.
However, my father stopped me, and I forced myself to follow him.
But I followed my father up the stairs Coming down, another blasphemy thought came to mind,
I agreed with the intrusive thinking because I was angry inside
Will he get angry?

If you are 19yrs old please try to act like it.
From what Im seeing you are a imature crying baby.

Satan does not care about your thoughts. He is a god, the god of the gods, and do not care about some mentally ill imature kid that has blasphemous thoughts.

Take it easy, take your time, Satanism isn't a sect, you have to follow your own path that will take you to your goal.
You have to be free, YOU ARE FREE. Try to start practicing maditations, first of all, void meditation.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Basic_Meditation_Program.html

Start reading articles here on JoS when you feel like it, learn, meditate, and take it easy man.

Whenever you have a blaphemous thought try to replace the gods with jews, or just try to think about something else, with void meditation you practice to controll your thoughts.

qpalzm122 said:
But I followed my father up the stairs Coming down, another blasphemy thought came to mind,
I agreed with the intrusive thinking because I was angry inside
Will he get angry?

What's important are your true and deep intentions, not what a random thought or emotion is like. If you felt bad about this afterwards, or if you don't want these thoughts and feelings to happen, then this reflects your actual beliefs.

Do your best to to do actual work for the Gods, as well as do your best to transform your mind. That is all that is important here.

This is really the last question.
I ignored the intrusive thinking, and I was taking a shower,
The light on the ceiling is blinking, is this his warning?
I wish it was just a coincidence.

qpalzm122 said:
I can't. I want to stop now.
Please let me know the reverse rehearsal

You are very young, it is normal to struggle with self control and to have intrusive thoughts, confusion and other negative influences on your mind.

However, you should ask yourself, why do feel it would help you to abandon Spiritual Satanism, and ignore your inner problems further?

How would your life improve to turn away from the path of self improvement? Would you feel better, or act better in life?

Or do you not believe in the pursuit of self improvement and elevation of your self to be a stronger, more mature, more accomplished and more successful person?

These feelings you are feeling now are merely temporary manifestations of your inner obstacles.

Regardless if you try to do things alone, or try to move along the path of Spiritual Satanism under the guidance and protection of the Gods, these inner obstacles will continue to follow you everywhere in life and will continue to drag you down into the dirt until you face them and overcome them.

Spiritual Satanism is the most powerful path in this world on the pursuit to self improvement and gives one the powers, tools and guidance to overcome the difficulties in life, both external and internal, far better than any other thing or path one can find on our world.

You can see that for yourself as you look around and try to search for solutions in vain.

You have found the path to solve your life's woes and difficulties, yet the difficulties and inner obstacles do not like it when you retro overcome these, so they prod at you to give this up and get consumed by your inner enemies.

As a living being incarnate here on the Earth, you will have to face these and defeat them in order to grow as a being, and these will always try to nag at you no matter how you try to run away from these things.

Spiritual Satanism is the key to overcoming the negative inner self, and grow into a capable and powerful person.

Don't get fooled by the prodding and crying of your inner enemies.

You are on the right path here. Don't let your own self defeat you and take that away from you.

Where do you think it will bring you if you do so?

You can see for yourself where all those without are in life.

You are lucky to have found this place at your age, and your possibilities in life are truly limitless on this path, something which no other path in life has to offer.

qpalzm122 said:
Could you explain the reversible procedure
Can you give it to me?
I want to nullify the initiation ritual

There's no reverse ritual. It's been said that the dedication ritual is permanent and cannot be undone. Some people made up a "reverse ritual" of their own, but they really just deluded themselves. They are still dedicated. HP Maxine has explained this in old posts:

https://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?p=124296&hilit=dedication+permanent#p124296
https://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?p=106897&hilit=regretful#p106897

HP Maxine said:
I know this does seem contradictory, but it is not. For one, the power meditations manifest in irreversible changes in the mind and soul. This goes into future lives as well, and explains how some people are 'gifted' in telepathy, astral preception and have much more intuition than the average person. Those who have these gifts have at one time or another in former lives, performed work on their soul through meditation. Not necessarily Satanism, but some form of meditation, that opened the mind and soul. This sort of thing remains on the soul permanently. The above is one. Now, here is more... Nate Leved of Black Roses, wrote a very important truth: the deeper you go into Satanism, this is analagous to climbing higher and higher with the rope being snipped out from under you and the deeper you go, the more rope is snipped out from under you. In addition to the meditations, Satanism opens our minds to many truths. Satanism = knowledge and 'Satan' means 'truth' in Sanskrit [one of the oldest of languages]. This is analagous to learning the truth about santa claus, the easter bunny and then there was the 1939 movie 'The Wizard of Oz' where the little dog Toto pulled back the curtain and exposed the big, bad fearsome wizard for just a harmless ordinary man, who remained hidden and masked his true identity to remain in control. Once one learns the truth concerning anything, there is no going back. I hope I am making some sense here. In closing, yes the dedication is permanent. 'You can check out any time, but you can never leave.' What those few are doing by 'reversing the ritual' is they are checking out, and nothing more. They all come right back sooner or later.

HP Maxine said:
The answer is right in the text: 'These people wrote to me because after several months, they were begging for Satan to take them back. The enemy did absolutely nothing for them. All were extremely regretful they ever left and very desperate to come back.' Note *desperate. So much for the reverse ritual. He will leave them on their own and not bother with them if they feel that way, but their soul still belongs to him and I also know that the Powers of Hell will come for anyone who has dedicated their soul at their time of death. Just like the lyrics in the Eagle's 'Hotel California' song: 'You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.'

qpalzm122 said:
This is really the last question.
I ignored the intrusive thinking, and I was taking a shower,
The light on the ceiling is blinking, is this his warning?
I wish it was just a coincidence.

No, this is not related. Anyway, you did good by ignoring the intrusive thought. Keep doing this. There is no reason to panic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back